SMH: Such Inhumane Acts - Picking On Asian Elders (VID) Vol. If Only Karma Was Real

No matter how many times I see stuff like this, it makes me upset. Then when those $#@$%&$ get what they deserve they moms be talking bout "my son was a sweet respectable child"

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

No matter how many times I see stuff like this, it makes me upset. Then when those $#@$%&$ get what they deserve they moms be talking bout "my son was a sweet respectable child"
i would love to go to one of these kids mothers after their fail of a son got popped, pull out a copy of the kids rapsheet and be like no ma'm  actually your son was a rotten piece of crap who was nothing but a stain to society. the worlds a better place now that your rotten pathetic excuse of a son is in hell now.

^^^^^^^ swag
I know he's your son and all but who the eff are you kidding. You may have been lying to yourself but don't bring that mess over here. Stop it 5. Those kids belong on rip mentions on myspace

that crap made me rage. reminds me of the time i found out my mom and brothers got robbed at gunpoint in oakland. i consider myself a patient and pretty good dude but i really wanted to bust a cap through all those dudes heads.

How BAD do you have to be in life to resort to doing this? I mean come on, this is just pathetic. I hope the prosecutor goes OFF on them in court but unfortunately, these knuckleheads still probably don't even realize what they've done yet. It's all games with them and they would do it again if they could
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by triple5sole

Whats wrong with these people. they give their people such a bad rap. makes me so upset and angry

and another note why do black people always fight and pick on everyone?

(you were thinking it i just said it)

%#%$ just made me hate black people even more
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, No I'm not a kkk supporter but I just don't like punk $%% Black people who pick on the weak or elderly. I'm asian and I'm done for the night

^Your comment is pretty #$@%ing ignorant. You're acting like no other races have done mess like that

^^^Take it easy man.
2 bad outcomes:
1)Asians will look at a lot of blacks a little worse.

2)These kids just made young black man look bad.

I hate hearing about racial *+%% like this and karma will most definitely get these dudes back.

there r good black people out there, but these folks disgrace their race. you can see why a lot of people around the world dislike black folks.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

i would love to go to one of these kids mothers after their fail of a son got popped, pull out a copy of the kids rapsheet and be like no ma'm  actually your son was a rotten piece of crap who was nothing but a stain to society. the worlds a better place now that your rotten pathetic excuse of a son is in hell now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn Cedric
laugh.gif
Funny but true....

I'm sorry but so did the son get sucker punched and just lay down and watched his dad his beat? From the pics it looks like he just had a black eye.... I mean damn, I don't care how hard you got punched, how are you gonna stand by and watch your own father get beat up?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, No I'm not a kkk supporter but I just don't like punk $%% Black people who pick on the weak or elderly. I'm asian and I'm done for the night
  its stories like this that makes me hate black people more. Don't get me wrong, there are just a small percentage of blacks who are nice but the rest are garbage. I'm Asian and I was bullied when I was a young kid so I know what these victms are going through.
The racial tension is building.

Originally Posted by JLking

Originally Posted by triple5sole

Whats wrong with these people. they give their people such a bad rap. makes me so upset and angry

(you were thinking it i just said it)

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
yea, because black people were the ones that came to africa and "picked on the weak or elderly"  or everyone who didn't speak english.  hahaha

bullies are made of all skin colors.  and you mean, "I'm yellow and I'm done for the night"

Originally Posted by krazy88s

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  its stories like this that makes me hate black people more. Don't get me wrong, there are just a small percentage of blacks who are nice but the rest are garbage. I'm Asian and I was bullied when I was a young kid so I know what these victms are going through.
The racial tension is building.

Yeah, that's a shame too, you guys ignored the fact that some other black people came along and helped the man after. Yes there are a lot of of stupid stupid-young black men/teenagers, but you can't let that effect your judgement on every black person. 

It's a damn shame and it's situations like this that change the perception of an entire group of people unfortunately. What progress made towards race being a non-issue is dashed whenever incidents like this flare up. Growing up, situations like this happening would just reinforce the already extremely negative stereotypes my family of immigrant Chinese would have of black people.

Smh.
You chumps are something else! So because YOU couldn't handle your business with these bullies,you're gonna sit there and hate/develop hate for an entire group of people based on a few knuckleheads? PATHETIC! If it's THAT %%%$*#! real then maybe you should seek some therapy Tony Soprano style because obviously you have some serious issues!
This @+@% seriously needs to be locked up!

This could happen anywhere, and with any race in the world.  What they did was wrong, but yellows being mad at blacks on NT wont help this situation at all.    P.S.   R.I.P. Guru

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

^^^Take it easy man.
2 bad outcomes:
1)Asians will look at a lot of blacks a little worse.

2)These kids just made young black man men look bad.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign.. but the crazy thing is, no one else on NT is going to see it as such. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

how did i know they were black.

waits for "white kids do the same stuff"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sadly, I too wasn't surprised.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh, and let's not forget about this:[/color]
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...ted_in_lower_manhattan_B7Oojz0WyU4NaPrFq1wKzH

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I swear these idiots have NOTHING else better to do.[/color]

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

this is just sad. I'm not stereotyping but here in NYC most of the hoodlum ##% dudes are Latinos n blacks. giving us all a bad name. go to the south Bronx or to bk with the wrong colors and you will get pressed at by a group of black ppl or Latinos. smh

I'll second that.

Back
Top Bottom