SMH: Such Inhumane Acts - Picking On Asian Elders (VID) Vol. If Only Karma Was Real

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

EVERYONE $!$$ YOU ARE ALL RACIST IN YOUR OWN SPECIAL WAY.
Yeah, we know that.

But we don't go around choking and kicking people.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Maybe its payback for all those times in a Korean grocery store getting profiled....or maybe its just the rap music
roll.gif

Everybody knows many Asians regard people of colour as beneath them in the first place so honestly, unless something major changes, I couldnt care less about some random news story
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
are you attempting to justify it? attacking old people is a form of payback?

Cut the crap, this is about ASIAN people not OLD people....evidenced by the fact that most people are concentrating on the race element more than the 'they old as the hills & cant run away' element. Its like this thread is a magnet for the asians of NT to state their inward dislike of blacks and find solidarity in blaming all of us for acts like this when its an ignorant minority, like we all give a crap about them specifically
smh.gif

I wont even both say that most of my friends are Chinese (hint: they are), but you'd probably say "that's what most racists would say"

Dont see why this incident takes precedence over any other mindless attack or needs you laymen to give a 'professional opinion' about it, stupid people are stupid people regardless what they look like. Just like its pointless me posting that story about the Korean shop owner who shot dead a black girl over an argument of orange juice. Jokes aside, I cant presume all Korean shop owner's are racist, thats dumb. In fact, I'd go so far as to say OP knew what he was starting posting this on a board like NT. Who cares. OPINION IN THIS THREAD ARE LAME
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by triple5sole

Whats wrong with these people. they give their people such a bad rap. makes me so upset and angry

and another note why do black people always fight and pick on everyone?

(you were thinking it i just said it)
It just so happens the assailants were black. Thugs come in all colors and looks. This was not a race thing at all. If anything, it was just ignorance at it's lowest level. The criminals will pay for what they did, but lets not make this a race thing. I'm honestly offended by the topic title.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

No matter how many times I see stuff like this, it makes me upset. Then when those $#@$%&$ get what they deserve they moms be talking bout "my son was a sweet respectable child"
i would love to go to one of these kids mothers after their fail of a son got popped, pull out a copy of the kids rapsheet and be like no ma'm  actually your son was a rotten piece of crap who was nothing but a stain to society. the worlds a better place now that your rotten pathetic excuse of a son is in hell now.
How did I miss this? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Natural 9

Originally Posted by NYC game

Closet racist are just as bad as openly racist thugs.

just something to ponder on.

Thanks for the lesson master.  I would have never known that.  

Seeing as I wasn't even talking to you, thanks for assuming and making an *** out of yourself.
Now I'm going to work so take care.

I know you wasnt talking to me.  I just wanted to point out the great advice you gave.  I would have never known that closet racist are just as bad as openly racist thugs.  Now go to work and bring home the bacon.
Don't worry about me, the sooner you stop pressing me the sooner you'll get a job a life and have something better to do.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

both are bad but wanting someone to die and killing someone are 2 different things one is certainly worst than the other
Ok when did I say it was a good thing?
A racist is a racist.

this is pathetic...kids just have no respect

honestly these idiots are the reason why black people have been stereotype in a bad way...word to chris rocks explanation of the difference between a n word and a black person

RIP

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Maybe its payback for all those times in a Korean grocery store getting profiled....or maybe its just the rap music
roll.gif

Everybody knows many Asians regard people of colour as beneath them in the first place so honestly, unless something major changes, I couldnt care less about some random news story
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
are you attempting to justify it? attacking old people is a form of payback?

Cut the crap, this is about ASIAN people not OLD people....evidenced by the fact that most people are concentrating on the race element more than the 'they old as the hills & cant run away' element. Its like this thread is a magnet for the asians of NT to state their inward dislike of blacks and find solidarity in blaming all of us for acts like this when its an ignorant minority, like we all give a crap about them specifically
smh.gif
roll.gif
 /thread

i'm chinese and i'm thankful that in Toronto it is hella multiculturual and i have friends from all different races who treat me fairly and equally. there's always gonna be thugs from every race who will give their race a bad reputation, i'd rather focus on life and become successful and not have to sink that low

Thanks for the lesson master.  I would have never known that.  

Seeing as I wasn't even talking to you, thanks for assuming and making an *** out of yourself.
Now I'm going to work so take care.

I know you wasnt talking to me.  I just wanted to point out the great advice you gave.  I would have never known that closet racist are just as bad as openly racist thugs.  Now go to work and bring home the bacon.
Don't worry about me, the sooner you stop pressing me the sooner you'll get a job a life and have something better to do.
Fam, I dont need a j-o-b.  I own two businesses so I pretty much make my own hours.  So, I still dont have anything better to do.  I hope your boss doesnt catch you on NT at work.

So where is the outrage about the white people who harass Spanish speaking immagrants in their towns? Can we safely assume that is why there is such distrust for white people and we are justified in calling so many white people racist? Let's be rational here people
eyes.gif

Anyone else on an iPhone not able to type in the reply box? Not the quick reply but the other one. I can't edit or quote and respond

There you go again worrying about me.

How come you not worrying about your two businesses?

Don't have anything to do, yet own two businesses hmmm interesting.

Back
Top Bottom