Snatch Appreciation Thread

pimp.gif

snatch.jpg.jpg

pimp.gif

one of my top 5 favorite flicks.

so many good lines.

"Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary *&^%$^ Poppins... LONDON!"

My favorite movie.

Tony
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boris
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Mickey
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Turkish
smokin.gif

Avy
laugh.gif

Bricktop
roll.gif

Frankie
smh.gif

Sol and Vinny
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

snatch1.jpg

brad-pitt-snatch-photograph-c10051905.jpeg

"Periwinkle blueee"

snatch-statham-graham-pitt.jpg

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I like Lock Stock better, but Bullet Tooth Tony almost puts Snatch over the top for me..

Turkish: %%$@ me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in yourtrousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

Pitt kills me in this movie with that damn accent
laugh.gif

Whatta i vant witta caravan witno *#%$%+ wheeels?!!?!?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

watching right now
pimp.gif

die hard for ps1 haha that game is a classic in my book lol man that lvl when your blasting foos in the airport.....or taking down the skyscraper that game iscrack

the scene in the bar, with bullet tooth tony talkin about their replica guns and his desert eagle. is the best scene in the whole movie.

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big ****. The men on the side of ya are yourballs. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey ***** balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, ***** have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever.They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old *****, and have brought your two little mincey ***** ballsalong for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman.Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got"Replica" written down the side of your guns...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides oftheir guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.Now... **** off!

Oh and when Tony has Mullets head stuck in his window
roll.gif

Mullet: WHAT THE %##% YOU DOIN TONE?!?!?!!
Tony: I'm driving down the street with your head stuck in my window. What do you think I'm doing, you pen-as?
Mullet: SLOW DOWN TONE!!!!
Tony: [sniffs] You been using dog #%#@ for toothpaste mullet?

roll.gif
:rofl:

I swear ive seen this movie 25 times... and it never gets old.

when they tell Bricktop that theyve lost Gorgeous George... "well it isnt as if hes a set of *%@%%#! car keys is it? And it isnt as if hesin-con-*%@%%#!-spicuous now is he????"

Or when Tyrone backs into Frankies van when it was the only thing on the whole street
laugh.gif

Tyrone "It was a funny angleee"
Sol or Vinny "it was behind you Tyrone, when you reverse, things come from behind you"

and even before he hit it he said the space was too tight
laugh.gif

"Too tight? You could land a jumbo *%@%%#! jet in there Tyrone"

Back
Top Bottom