Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

preciate the reply to my question yesterday.

so did anyone who purchased a size 9.5 black from sns get a shipping confirmation or is everyones still saying processing?
I

I got black in 9.5 with ship confirm at 7:50 am PST.

I

I got black in 9.5 with ship confirm at 7:50 am PST.
I checked email and my heart skipped a beat because I saw a refund email from Sneakerpimps!! Just my 25 dollars for shipping back!  Lol.. To @ DrUgolini  Im Still waiting on shipping for my black 9.5 also.

Last edited:
Ah you lucky sob's, I didn't get a refund or tracking conf, and I missed my shipment from SF. Time for more waiting. 

missed out on hanon...like i did on sns! 
eyes.gif

theres an instore in hamburg in the morning...but i dont know if i wanna get up that early and wait in the cold! -.-

preciate the reply to my question yesterday.

so did anyone who purchased a size 9.5 black from sns get a shipping confirmation or is everyones still saying processing?

Yes. I got the shipping confirmation and the refund.

Good day for me today. Got both the Black Sneaker Freaker and Daytona in a US9. Just need to find my ultimate DS shoe ronnie fieg Ultramarie lol. 

Just thought i would post if any of you guys want some puma suede sapphire in a us10 for retail plus shipping from uk just give me a shout.

If i am not allowed to post this admin please remove. Thanks 

I checked email and my heart skipped a beat because I saw a refund email from Sneakerpimps!! Just my 25 dollars for shipping back!  Lol.. To @ DrUgolini  Im Still waiting on shipping for my black 9.5 also.

OMG i checked my mail half asleep thinking my order was canceled i was so sad but then saw they refunded me 25 back :smokin :smokin
but still my order has not shipped but will check out local shop if i can get og colorway

was finally able to cop a pair...got the great white in a us12 when they went online at kilates! i was looking for a size 11.5 and the black beast...but i'm happy with the whites too!

i hope they run snug, as i'm always between 11.5 and 12 and would prefer a snug fit for these! 

anyone know what time stores should start sellin these?

hit me with a PM if ya want...

Dope photo & clean pick-up, man! Where'd you get them from? I liked that both shoes came with the shark's tooth...

^In regards to sizing, I prefer going 0.5 size up despite having narrow-to-medium width feet. I own 3 Disc Blaze models + 2 Blaze of Glory models & have always gone up a half size. Going TTS will be fine after breaking them in, but I put custom orthotics inside most of my shoes. With a boot enclosure, the fit would be too snug for me. Definitely would not suggest going below TTS...

yeah they both come with shark teeth and on sizing because they are a slip on kind of a shoe i went a size up because its a pain to get my foot in the shoe but they fit fine hope that helps also will post some more pics later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom