Sneakerheads guide to traveling Vol. 2many kicks

Being a foam head (over 30pairs) I was thinking of which colorway was neutral and had a solid sole. Possibly the concords.
I forgot about how much it rains there
Foam Concords look like clown shoes imo

I'm a sneaker head b. I don't wear the same shoes two days in a row. If you do that then you can't join my sneaker circle pics for ig.
Trust me that's exactly how I roll. That's why this is a problem for me. I'm not bringing 5 pairs with me tho. I'm travelling with my family and don't have enough baggage space.

I was thinking of white air forces but I don't feel like spending $90 you go boy you go boy

Oh u tryin to drop less than 90?

Black/white swoosh nylon cortez.

Joints look hard wit any shorts.

Comfy too

Bout 60.

Last edited:
I honestly cant travel without knowing i have a pair of shoes for each day that im on a vacation...srs....if I go for 7 days ...7 pears are coming with me. With that being said i usually only wear about 3 of them by the time the trip is over.
Best bet would be some flyknits for walking on nice days and some foams for when its raining.

I'm a sneaker head b. I don't wear the same shoes two days in a row. If you do that then you can't join my sneaker circle pics for ig.
Trust me that's exactly how I roll. That's why this is a problem for me. I'm not bringing 5 pairs with me tho. I'm travelling with my family and don't have enough baggage space.

I was thinking of white air forces but I don't feel like spending $90 you go boy you go boy

How many kids you got? I'm assuming they're young. You can fit AT LEAST one pair in each one of their suitcases. You might have to pack a couple shirts less for each one, but it'll just teach them to keep clean.

1 pair for 5 days? Picking one would be an impossible task for me.

2 pair minimum, even for overnight travel.

Im a bit OCD and dont like taking my shoes away from their boxes 
embarassed.gif

I gotta stop playin and hop on that train ^^^^^^

The am 93s u picked work op lol

Match pretty mutch everything
Comfy

do you all take a pair of dress shoes for those grown and sexy nights?

i like to pack something like these

do you all take a pair of dress shoes for those grown and sexy nights?

i like to pack something like these
I usually go desert boots because of their versatility.

You can wear them to the beach, to work, or to a bar/club..

View media item 692544
The squad when i go traveling.

Roshes baby, can never go wrong with a pair, super comfy

Also ultra boost

Your going on vavation or whatever the case may be, gotta get comfortable, you going to walk around nd stuff.

Back
Top Bottom