*SneakerKyngs* shoe restorations in Saint Louis, MO....@sneakerkyngs on instagram

looks like great work but why the different camera settings and lighting for the finished product? seems a little suspect

looks like great work but why the different camera settings and lighting for the finished product? seems a little suspect
Never really noticed that.............No idea though.

But you can see the work he put into them, no matter the lighting, Only one where the lighting is noticable is the 13`s, but you can also see the total difference in the shape and paint of the shoe.

at first i was using pics from when i first received the shoes and pics that people sent me for  before pics all restorations @ sneakerkyngs are completely legit!

i wasnt saying they dont look great cuz they do, its always just a question mark when the lighting becomes that different, the work on those nelly CBs is amazing!

It's cool my dude...some of the pics are with my phone so I can up load them so yea the light is off I try to have a steady light but its progression u feel me...and thanks for the love .....I love what I do and a true sneaker head to the fullest all my work is real no copy paste lol

5cbe59ec_IMG_20130325_123150_714.jpeg

I hit sneakerkyngs up and sent him a pair of true blues to repaint and fix a couple of scuffs. Looking foward to seeing the finished product.

just hit you up on your gmail about a couple of pairs of af1's - i'm out in chesterfield. hope you can help.

Back
Top Bottom