Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
NT, how do you feel about sneaking food into the movie theater or stadium?

I get the snacks are high af. Why not just eat before or after the movie? Preferably before, so you don’t fall asleep.

You're welcome.

Famb I joined the wave.

I went to see Three Billboards outside of Ebbing, Missouri and snuck in some Popeyes tenders and biscuits. Didn't try with the drink, just brought some Capri Suns

My theater got some big comfy recliners too. I was in there chillin.

There was a older black dude in there, a couple seats over, that peeped my set up. Ole boy was looking at me with such pride :smokin

^ :smokin

You wanna minimize potential sloppiness, so you gotta get the tenders box with the fries and biscuit.
Less usage of napkins = better
If you wanna avoid spilling, tuck those Popeyes sauce cartons in a corner of the box and dip free willy.
Sneak in some Apple & Eve juice boxes and you eating right.
If you feeling extra naughty, bring in some Grandma's cookies for dessert.

lol i was sneaking stuff into theaters back in high school over 10 years ago. just made sure my girl brought a big purse with her and stuffed a whole bunch of stuff in there. not like they ever ask you to open up your purse so they can search it.

I wanna answer all 3 :lol:

Theres days ive brought in snacks, drinks

Theres times i just want them doubke nachos and an icee, $10 aint gonna break me

Most the time i eat before going or nothing at all

I don't get why people wanting to eat/snack during a film is such a foreign concept when they sell their own stuff in the theater. Certain theaters around here have pizza/wings/burgers/ribs on the food menu and bring it out to you when the movie starts.

Movie Pass + sneaking snacks is the way to go.

My girl sneaks wine into the theatres all the time :lol:. I look forward to my movie nachos as much as the movie so I always gotta get a tray.

I don't care what others do as long as it doesn't disturb me.

I don't get why people wanting to eat/snack during a film is such a foreign concept when they sell their own stuff in the theater. Certain theaters around here have pizza/wings/burgers/ribs on the food menu and bring it out to you when the movie starts.

This guy knows.

only thing im even remotely interested in that the theatre sell is the large soft drink cuz u get unlimited refills and they got coke freestyle machines

this past december i got 15 free large drink coupons that dont expire til september so im set

wheres my dude that got busted for bringing in a bag of now and laters? he gots to make an appearance in this thread :lol:

i usually sneak in snacks then when i get there get a popcorn and soda. But $4 for a small box of M&Ms....na no thanks il sneak that in

That’s different though. 9 time out of 10, one goes to a theater like that for dinner and a movie, but pulling a Hot ‘n Spicy out of you back pocket is just being trifling for the sake of being trifling.

2-3 hours ain’t long.

That’s different though. 9 time out of 10, one goes to a theater like that for dinner and a movie, but pulling a Hot ‘n Spicy out of you back pocket is just being trifling for the sake of being trifling.

2-3 hours ain’t long.
If you are hungry, it is that long.

Man I stopped going to the theater once they instituted assigned seating ...

But sneaking food is nothing wrong with that, I do it lots of places

My girl sneaks wine into the theatres all the time :lol:. I look forward to my movie nachos as much as the movie so I always gotta get a tray.

I don't care what others do as long as it doesn't disturb me.
Theater I go to serves wine. Alamo Drafthouse has completely changed the movie going experience for me. Wouldn't even think of sneaking food in anymore. The food is actually worth the price.

2-3 hours ain’t long.

Those are standard at pretty much every theater around here. Any theater that has reserved recliner seating here has full food/bar options available. I'm not advocating bringing in a #6 chinese combo platter but I'm not mad at someone who does it even if the smell is wack. When it comes to snacks I don't even see how it's a question. You can buy a multi pound bag of M&Ms at the grocery store for the same price they charge for a normal size bag at the movies. Throwing snacks in ziplock baggies and being loaded up is pretty common with everyone I know.

I don’t have the forethought to sneak snacks in. That requires me going out of my way to pickup snacks, so I’ll just pay the ridiculous prices at the theater.

Where is this done?

I have never been to a movie theatre that did that

Where do you live? There was only one theater around me that didn't have assigned seating and they closed down and got taken over by MJR.

I haven't been to any theater that has recliner seats and isn't assigned seating. I actually can't remember the last time I even saw a theater with the old normal fold down seats outside of the one that recently closed and was a $1 show for really old films.

Full food and bar options at the movie theater?

I havent been to the movies in a minute. Thought it was dinner and then a movie, not dinner while watching a movie.

No wonder so many Americans are obese

Back
Top Bottom