Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
Them movie nachos and a drink be hitting but the **** is like $16 :sick::smh:

Then they got the nerve to get a attitude when you ask for multiple jalapeño cups :stoneface:

It’s not like eating dinner during the movie makes you fatter than eating after. I wish we had places like that where I lived. Would be nice to enjoy a few drinks and pizza.
Bruh aren't you in NYC? Alamo Drafthouse is where I go for that. No pizza but tons of drinks.

o.jpg

Some even come with the swivel tray so you can really grub out. Thought this was standard everywhere we've had the recliners plus assigned seating for years here in Metro Detroit

We ring out the big purse movie days. I remember 1 time I made the mistake of bring pepsi instead of the usual Gatorade. It seemed like everytime I opened it to take a sip it was dead silent so u can hear it opening.

o.jpg

Some even come with the swivel tray so you can really grub out. Thought this was standard everywhere we've had the recliners plus assigned seating for years here in Metro Detroit
All of the newer joints do. U go to Mjr or older star theatres they dont. The amc John r dangerous for me. 2 electric lemonades or long islands and reclining seat i fall asleep during the previews everytime

Never did sneak in snacks.Alamo Drafthouse,Movie Tavern and similar others have changed the game.Can't imagine watching a movie without the full bar/menu options anymore .Even though I usually end up drunk halfway through the movie :lol:

Yea there is a theatre where I live that serves food and alcohol. Been there a few times.

Pretty nice experience

20180103_130636.png

20180103_130724.png

Btw I had a friend who worked at a theatre before.

They don't give a **** if you "sneak" food in there unless it's something ridiculous like ramen or something

i usually hit up this cheesesteak shop
and bring a cheesesteak into the theater
but i always buy a ICEE at the theater to wash it down

What article of clothing does one use to conceal a cheesesteak?

I’m shocked you even conceal it.

Bringing Drinks and Snacks is the way go if can do it :pimp::pimp:

Movie theater / Sports arena Nachos are Undefeated :smokin

I don't understand sneaking in Sunday dinner. That's too much. Do people walk out with leftovers? I'm good with this bag of M&M's. It doesn't require utensils or any hand eye coordination to miss the movie.

Someone sneaking in beans got me weak. :lol: :rofl:

Assigned seating Are at certain amc theaters with huge leather chairs. I think the price is a bit higher don’t remember. Don’t do movies anymore.

But I would def sneak in snacks and liquor.
**** it was a home girls bf bday. We went to time square theater to watch jackass 3D and he had a bottle of Henny. Swigging like a mutha throughout.

Theaters better cater to us as they are dying activity hence all these sequels/remakes and superhero movies.

I've gone OD a few times.

Scary Movie: two 2 cheeseburgers meals from McD's
8 Mile: 30 pack of beer with some homies
Meet the Fockers: Tortilla chips with jars of salsa and queso, box of Entenmann's mini powdered donuts, can of Slim Jims, 2 liter of soda

That was when I was young and stupid. Early 2000's when clothes were baggy and easier to hide ****. Now if I do go to the movies I'll just cop a small popcorn and bring my own water. Don't really eat junk anymore.

I also got jerked off during Save the Last Dance and Down to Earth.

Last edited:
Where do you live? There was only one theater around me that didn't have assigned seating and they closed down and got taken over by MJR.

I haven't been to any theater that has recliner seats and isn't assigned seating. I actually can't remember the last time I even saw a theater with the old normal fold down seats outside of the one that recently closed and was a $1 show for really old films.
DC, born and raised.

I usually go to REGAL theatres. Granted, I don't go often AT ALL. 5x a year Max?

All the time, usually candies and water, but I've also snuck in take out just depends on where I'm at and what time the movie starts.

This isn't quite the same but I went to the movies this summer with my 2 boys and my wife's dad. I got some m&ms (can't do buttery popcorn, just feels wrong to me) and he ordered a large popcorn and said "you get refills with that right?". I'd never come across that before - here it's still a bit of a novelty to get refills on a pop - and you definitely don't get that at the movies.

He took his large popcorn into the theatre, tipped it into a bag from his pocket, went out, refilled it, came back, tipped it into a bag...

Eventually everyone had basically a garbage bag of popcorn to eat for the price of one. The place was deserted too - I guess they don't care because it costs them pennies but to me it seemed ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom