Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
Bruh this would be a funny video series. How much could you sneak into the theater until people complain or you get apprehended.

I snuck a McDouble under an oversized fitted when I was in college, along with a mchicken in one pocket of my bball shorts along with soda bottle in the other. There's no way in hell no one noticed, but all the employees at the theater were college kids, so they knew the struggle :lol:

Bruh this would be a funny video series. How much could you sneak into the theater until people complain or you get apprehended.
there’s a youtube video of some girl doing this. i didn’t think it was very funny. it was a lot of food though 🤷🏻‍♂

I stumbled upon IPIC theater by the seaport over the summer time which serves gourmet food, so now nobody gives me odds stares when I pull out a steamy hot plate of chef boyardee from bae's purse.

I stumbled upon IPIC theater by the seaport over the summer time which serves gourmet food, so now nobody gives me odds stares when I pull out a steamy hot plate of chef boyardee from bae's purse.

problem with IPIC is they charge too damn much for tickets but the food and drinks are fair prices

Last time I was at the movies was in October and it was by chance because the girl I was dating wanted to randomly go. Had a nice water bottle full of henny and got real comfortable in those reclining seats.

lol definitely did this when i was younger. Now we just hit ipics and eat and drink there.

paying for that overpriced movie food is against my moral principles. i don’t usually sneak stuff in, but i have snuck in personal pan pizzas, fries, and burgers.

Yeah I’m washed so I always drink a bang or one of those calorie free monsters so I don’t fall asleep. The last couple of times I just walked up with it in my hand and they didn’t have one damn to give.
I didn’t even try to hide it.

is anyone disgusted by popcorn at movies?
I think it’s those butter dispensers and I see all these overweight people just drench their popcorn in butter and I can smell it the whole movie.
It’s overwhelming and for that reason I don’t let my chick get popcorn

I snuck a McDouble under an oversized fitted when I was in college, along with a mchicken in one pocket of my bball shorts along with soda bottle in the other. There's no way in hell no one noticed, but all the employees at the theater were college kids, so they knew the struggle :lol:

I remember sneaking Double Cheeseburgers for movies all the time too. When they were still $1 and before all that McDouble mess.

Me and my friend would go to the movies and straight up bring meals in lol… now a days though I just bring a drink and that’s it… I actually buy the popcorn and even though its expensive its really good so I have to get it… I could always get snacks from the dollar store but its not the same thing…and I don’t really care for candy really…so I just buy a lipton ice tea from the dollar store and sneak that in… nothing crazy….

Yeah I’m washed so I always drink a bang or one of those calorie free monsters so I don’t fall asleep. The last couple of times I just walked up with it in my hand and they didn’t have one damn to give.
I didn’t even try to hide it.

is anyone disgusted by popcorn at movies?
I think it’s those butter dispensers and I see all these overweight people just drench their popcorn in butter and I can smell it the whole movie.
It’s overwhelming and for that reason I don’t let my chick get popcorn

Im not exactly disgusted by popcorn at movies, just find the sound of people gobbling them up unnerving during quieter scenes

0W5wX.png

At least candy. I don't go to theaters much now so when I go I'll buy a popcorn. Sneak a water at least.

Man I stopped going to the theater once they instituted assigned seating ...
I actually started going more often AFTER they instituted assigned seating. minimizes stress, especially during opening weekends & easy points with the mrs. when we have middle of the row seating

also, always sneak in bag of m&ms to pour on top of my popcorn (perfect balance of sweet & salty)

Back
Top Bottom