Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
:lol: Funny thread ...I usually eat and drink before or after the movies but when we used to go heavy in my teen years always hit the 7 11 across the street from the theater and stock up ...Aint really try to hide it either just walk right in nobody gave a F

Yeah I’m washed so I always drink a bang or one of those calorie free monsters so I don’t fall asleep. The last couple of times I just walked up with it in my hand and they didn’t have one damn to give.
I didn’t even try to hide it.

That’s not a bad idea :lol: I never could understand how ppl fall asleep in movies till it started happening to me. And I’m not even thirty yet #teamwashed

I remember during the recent mission impossible I got so gone off the special on margarita pitchers we had to leave. I was GONE like Odell recently :lol:
A while back this joint texted me while I was already out day drinking at some day party to meet her at the movies that night and my dumb *** agreed to it for some reason ...Showed up like 40 mins into the movie drunk and wildin :lol: :smh: ...Shorty was mad af but she drove me home and I was nappin, still don’t remember what movie we were even supposed to see :lol:

But yea any movie over an hour 30 ima close my eyes at some point, the atmosphere just be perfect for sleep

NT, how do you feel about sneaking food into the movie theater or stadium?

I get the snacks are high af. Why not just eat before or after the movie? Preferably before, so you don’t fall asleep.
i wanna watch dis new movie n eat 5 guys so baby gon grab da big purse

Snuck a half pint of Henny in and kept a cup in my truck from last time. Poured up without paying the theater tax.

theater by my old apt tho me and my girl got cool with the bartender. She used to show love with the extra shots and freebies.

A while back this joint texted me while I was already out day drinking at some day party to meet her at the movies that night and my dumb *** agreed to it for some reason ...Showed up like 40 mins into the movie drunk and wildin :lol: :smh: ...Shorty was mad af but she drove me home and I was nappin, still don’t remember what movie we were even supposed to see :lol:

But yea any movie over an hour 30 ima close my eyes at some point, the atmosphere just be perfect for sleep

:rofl: people heard you wilding and drunk in there?
I made sure now I just take it easy especially if it’s over an hour and a half movie.

when i was 18 i met this indian girl on tagged we met at the movies proceed to watch a random movie shortie pull my junk out once the lights went off went to work... fast foward i seen her at party city we made eye contact and she ran out the store lol

once local theaters implemented assigned seating, I stopped going as much; however, if I went more often, I'd be more apt to sneak outside snacks in.

other than buying popcorn I try and bring everything else in. always bring a bottle of water. it’s so easy in the winter. just wear a big puffy coat.

Dunno why places don’t offer other popcorn flavors like a spicy cheese one. Also I wish they had pretzels like auntie anne’s. Buying a large pretzel at the movies is ridiculously expensive, I always crave one but the amc price has me never buying one.

Dunno why places don’t offer other popcorn flavors like a spicy cheese one.
1579637383505.png

i posted in here when my son was around 4 years old and we probably just started taking him to the movies. now we have a baby girl and won't be going for a long time. when we go back, i guarantee we will be sneaking in all the food. it'll be a fortune to buy **** at the theater for all 4 of us :smh:

Back
Top Bottom