Snipes (Germany) Spacejam Scam????

I have been reading that Snipes has sent out the same shipping tracking #s to all US customers that states that the shoes have been shipped and are in"country of origin" on dec 30th.
Anyone else have concrete info on this? Anyone else in the same situation? PM me and let's compare #s so we can start the refund process ASAP

im sorry but if this is true then
roll.gif

They legit dude. There shipping is extremely shoe. Transported by donkeys and mules thru Europe

i remember someone posting up here snipes was having a restock on the sj's there was no way i was messing with a sneakersite out of germany

i got some TB3s shipped from belgium and it took a little more than a week. dont know whats taking so long but i hope yall get your kicks.

i just checked my tracking which is now on the usps.com site and it said that my local post office is expecting the shoes to arrive. this was last updated on1/6/10. all you have to do is call dhl and give them the tracking numbers that snipes gave you and then dhl will give you a new tracking number which you canlook at on usps.com. there is no scam about it. they only accept paypal so even if they did screw you over you can get your refund through paypal. one nterpmed me and told me he bought the cdp 11/12, cool grey spizikes, and someother j's and they all showed up but it just took a littl while to arrive. if youfeel you have been scammed just contact paypal. niketalk will not be able to help you with snipes.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

They legit dude. There shipping is extremely shoe. Transported by donkeys and mules thru Europe

thats funny more german sites take a real long time

i have a buddy that ordered from there..just like everyone else says..it just takes days to get to you.
imagine when you finally get the shoes..theres retroes out again of the same shoe. lol

There won't be no scam. Snipes is 100% legit. They actually operate a chain of stores (i.e. with physical premises) throughout Germany like FL. Prices areon the high side but their standard for Europe. You'll all get your shoes... or a refund at least once they realize they oversold.. but they are as legitas they come...

I was stationed in Germany and used to buy shoes from them all the time, they legit. Was able to get the 10/13 late November 2008 for 140euros
smile.gif

No one worry I just got them today from Snipes my cousin is very happy they are legit just take forever to ship but hey I did get them

Originally Posted by MECKS

what's wellgosh ?
UK sneaker boutique

Originally Posted by larzhin

There won't be no scam. Snipes is 100% legit. They actually operate a chain of stores (i.e. with physical premises) throughout Germany like FL. Prices are on the high side but their standard for Europe. You'll all get your shoes... or a refund at least once they realize they oversold.. but they are as legit as they come...

Listen to this man

Snipes isnt scamming anyone. it took me about twelve days to get my pair from them.
i mean damn, people with no patients these days

just to let u no snipes tracking # dont work till yur shoes arrive in america because thats the track # for them in germany an if all #s r the same its becausesnipes never had this amount of volume for shipping to america plus snipes is a mom n pop shop meaning theirs about 10 employees also when yur shoes arrive inamerica it still wont work because then its through usps shipping so all u can do is sit back n wait bout 3 months or call them an cancel

everybody on here has to realize you have 4 dif trackin #1 from snipes 1 from german dhl 1 from american dhl an 1 from usps u have to call all these to get yurnew 1 its a hastle but trust me snipes is 100% legit trustme

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by raptors29

If this was a scam, they might outdo the Nigerians in 2010.
reported
indifferent.gif
wow u reported dude?

i think he was talking about the ebay dudes from nigeria trying to scam sellers.
ive had it happen in 09 where i was selling some 1/2 cents and the dude sent me a fake paypal thing saying to send the shoes to nigeria.

Back
Top Bottom