Snow Leopard Dropped Today!!!

Anybody know if I can restore my MacBook without deleting certain apps or documents?

I want to keep for instance my Adobe apps (Ps, Ai, etc), my iPhoto library, my music library, and maybe a few more things.

I only have ~50 GB left out of 250 and a lot of it is useless stuff. I just want a restored Macbook before I upgrade to Snow Leopard.

$10 Paypal to anyone that an help me out.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

kinda off topic... is it OD to get 2 macbook pros for the house?.. buying a new house, thinking of just having laptops...

I don't think you need 2 laptops, don't you think 1 is enough?
oh my bad... im married with 2 kids... wifey be waiting for me to grab a beer so she can seat jack my @!# and hop on the computer...
laugh.gif
maybe not 2 macbook pros since the kids wont use all the features
get a mcbp for yourself and a regular mc for the kids
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

kinda off topic... is it OD to get 2 macbook pros for the house?.. buying a new house, thinking of just having laptops...

I don't think you need 2 laptops, don't you think 1 is enough?
oh my bad... im married with 2 kids... wifey be waiting for me to grab a beer so she can seat jack my @!# and hop on the computer...
laugh.gif
maybe not 2 macbook pros since the kids wont use all the features
get a mcbp for yourself and a regular mc for the kids
wink.gif
i would def do that sollution..get a macbook pro for yourself..and then get a Imac for the kids/Wife..that way everybody is happy..in the apt imin now..we have 2 laptops..my wifes old dell and my Macbook..in Sept im getting a MBP and giving her the macbook so everybody can be happy..and i might put thedell in my sons room so he can play his seasame street games..

btw im waiting on my snow leopard now..damn slow $@# fedex dude with the handlebar mustache taking forever to bring the damn package

so...how do we get it for $10?
my roommate just copped his mbp does he have to go to apple store and prove he just got it?
and what price would he have to pay for a family pack?

Looks really nice. I wouldn't mind having a Mac just to get acquainted with them but I have no real use for one.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Anybody know if I can restore my MacBook without deleting certain apps or documents?

I want to keep for instance my Adobe apps (Ps, Ai, etc), my iPhoto library, my music library, and maybe a few more things.

I only have ~50 GB left out of 250 and a lot of it is useless stuff. I just want a restored Macbook before I upgrade to Snow Leopard.

$10 Paypal to anyone that an help me out.

Me too... wanna keep a few applications on and thats it.

Originally Posted by freshhh

so...how do we get it for $10?
my roommate just copped his mbp does he have to go to apple store and prove he just got it?
and what price would he have to pay for a family pack?
Good question, im not too sure about that one. I think it would be best to just call up the Apple store to find out.

My ultimate concern is if there are any glitches w/ Adobe CS4.

Since that's the main program being ran.

I think we'll wait till we get back from Greece.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by igotdemkickz21

igotdemkickz21 wrote:

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

YoungTriz wrote:

Thats what I did. Then I have a PC desktop for the guest to use and to do Windows bull when necessary.

My PC is currently under my bed. Works great but who the hell needs it when you got a damn MacBook?!!
happy.gif

I will say that I like NT on Windows better.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

igotdemkickz21 wrote:

YoungTriz wrote:

Thats what I did. Then I have a PC desktop for the guest to use and to do Windows bull when necessary.

My PC is currently under my bed. Works great but who the hell needs it when you got a damn MacBook?!!
happy.gif

tired.gif

WHAT???
macbook1white20061108.jpg

+
[h2] [/h2]
+
NikeTalk.gif

=
904_pearly_gates.jpg

i just recently copped a macbook and was wondering if i could just go to the store to cop for 10$ to upgrade or do i have to do it online?

I copped my MBP after June 10 how can I get my snow leopard IN STORE TODAY and only pay $10? I bought the MBP at Best Buy with the BB card if that helpsthanks.....

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Hollakid, hows FF 3.5?

I remember some people saying it still had some glitches

I have absolutely no problems with it. Also, if there's a website that is potentially malicious, FF will warn you before you enter the site and give yousome options on what you can do. I dont have and flash problems or plug-in issues. Plus it give me more options when replying on NT than Safari.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

igotdemkickz21 wrote:

YoungTriz wrote:

happy.gif

tired.gif

WHAT???
http://www.gadiel.com/upl...acbook1white20061108.jpg src="http://www.gadiel.com/uploaded_images/macbook1white20061108.jpg">

+
[h2] [/h2]
+
http://home.comcast.net/~...23/NikeTalk/NikeTalk.gif src="http://home.comcast.net/~alexgray23/NikeTalk/NikeTalk.gif">

=
http://media.southparkstu...904/904_pearly_gates.jpg src="http://media.southparkstudios.com/media/images/904/904_pearly_gates.jpg" width=630 height=487>

roll.gif
I don't have Firefox on my MacBook.
smh.gif
I'll have to get on thatASAP!

Honestly.. i've looked at what new features Snow Leopard has and can't figure out a difference it will really make to me

yea it doesnt seem like too big of an upgrade, but I think that with GCD(Grand Central Dispatch) , anyone would be willing to pay 30 dollars to speed up yourcomputer

Just bought teh $29 at the student store. Is it possible for me to use it on multiple computers. I remember i bought my macbook when leopard just came out sothey gave me the installation disc and i gave it for all my friends to use and it worked fine

Back
Top Bottom