SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

So can someone explain how Rza invented crack? all I remember was it had something to do with peruvians and peruivan blow
iirc he was sayings the **** leftover at the bottom after they made coke and they called it basa or something and they realized it got you super ****** up. Then they tried to make more of it and just discovered crack by accident?

Wait, what happened to Lucia's dad? :lol:

One minute he just chillin. Next he's bed-ridden and hooked up to IVs.

I think Leon makes it. Dude does deserve a bigger cut, too. He's right but going about it the wrong way.

Really good episode. I don't know where the dude playing Franklin from but he got that LA accent down pat.

I thought the dead girl sister was about to get wacked at that house.

I was looking up the cast cuz one of the chicks on the show and I can't lie I was bit tight when I found out dude was British.

Should've known with that dark skin he was one of those African family transplants to England :lol:

Same time I'm impressed. That acting accent training aint no joke.

^he's British. :lol:

Crazy.
What
mindblown.png
Dude saying foe, pARty, fione. Mack 10 musta been his acting coach.

nah i think homie gon pull thru

dude is loyal af told him get the drugs while he bleedin out

how dude shoot him and nobody heard the shots?

i can see both sides but dude did kill for franklin

so is it gonna be franklin competing against lucia and co?

Hell naw they gone eat together

:rofl: :rofl:

The way he's switching from his natural voice to his west coast accent :wow:

His WC impression on point. I was listening to The Streets the other day too.

DIP THAT BISCUIT IN THE HONEY!

Ep 1 finished.
7 more to go for me, while you guys are caught up.
Lucky me.
This is a lot better than I thought it would be.
We'll see if I feel the same once the new wears off.

Ep 2 lets go.

Franklin thinking that Karvel was going to go get his 32k for him and not take it all was exactly what a new booty dealer would think.
I/We could see Karvel robbing them a mile away, but I didn't think it was going to play out that way on the show.
I was hoping they didn't write it where Karvel gave them the money after doing all the work.

Singleton is all over this.

:rofl: :rofl:

The way he's switching from his natural voice to his west coast accent :wow:

His WC impression on point. I was listening to The Streets the other day too.

DIP THAT BISCUIT IN THE HONEY!

I wonder why they didn't go with an LA cat though in a town full of actors.

Ok so if Franklin's story is about the discovery of crack, what is the relation of the other 2 story lines?

I know that Oso helped out Franklin but I wonder will all 3 story lines eventually intertwine once crack go mainstream.

Not seeing how the CIA or Oso's story is related to the discovery of crack.

well they say Franklin is Freeway Rick Ross so it'll definitely all be intertwined

The show is encompassing stories and activity that was prevalent around the birth of Crack.
I haven't read the synopsis of the show but with any good drama you will have intertwining stories set against the Main story.

In this case you will have several different stories, but they are all set against or around the main story which is the Infancy of Crack and how things progress as Crack becomes prominent.
It can't just be about Crack.
We need the stories around it just for Context.
The Uncle for instance, does a good job of explaining to Nephew why he and "most Blacks" f'ed with Weed and not the Coke, and that is because the Mexicans ruled it.

NOw Unc tells us his fear of the Mexicans, and then Singleton shows us who they are and maybe why we should fear them, Why Unc' fears them.
Oso is a part of that story line.

All the stories thus far seem EXTREMELY relative, and I can appreciate them from a Storytelling aspect.

the one thing theyre not gonna do is make me sympathetic to the fed and his white woman and her baby

like they tryna make it seem like his jumping in is something he has to do for their sake

and with how she went from disapproval to approval in like 3.5 seconds

Back
Top Bottom