SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Lucia needs to get clapped.
This ***** goes through with her plan even after her moms explained why.

Solid season 1. All you can really ask for. Doesn't hit you like other FX properties did. They can only go up from here.

This guy is terrible

09Creation-Snowfall-3.jpg
Y'all aren't tripping!
This dude is Gold man!
I love him!

Y'all aren't tripping!
This dude is Gold man!
I love him!
It's his whole, angle..his "not know how".
It's believable.
These guys were flying by the seat of their pants, and I get it, it comes across that way.
Trying to look in control while being scared ****less.
There aren't classes for what they are doing.
You can't "teach" this treachery, they are in it like new dealers, learning the game but for the Government not the streets, but they are in the streets, and these aren't street cats.
I dig it man, for real, seems legit....and with context.

Lucia needs to get clapped.
This ***** goes through with her plan even after her moms explained why.
The writing made me laugh.

Your father was afraid your ambition would harm this family.

Then the look on her face like yeah I was about to kill most of them here which is why I'm happy you're leaving now moms.

Luchadora dude is foul for even presenting that plan to her.

My boy Screech out here murking **** and he bout to plug Franklin and flood the streets

Lucia uncle didn't die so it's bout to be war time, he doesn't come off as dumb to me.

That Ray Ray ***** dirty as hell smh

Yup season 2 bout to be real good. Franklyn learning how to play game. That scene forcing Ray Ray to kill his own man showed he knows the power he has and he still can't go through with killing somebody.

Mamacita really killed her own fam like that.

Did the CIA dude even tell his boss he killed Razor Ramon?

Yup season 2 bout to be real good. Franklyn learning how to play game. That scene forcing Ray Ray to kill his own man showed he knows the power he has and he still can't go through with killing somebody.

Mamacita really killed her own fam like that.

Did the CIA dude even tell his boss he killed Razor Ramon?
I'm pretty sure his boss knew.
When he was at the bar talking him up with Pep and told him the President wanted to them to tell whoever was in charge of that branch "good job", I got the feeling that was because he was having issues with having to kill his partner after watching him chop a body up in his tub, and maybe he was thinking of quitting, thus the reason for the pep talk from his Boss.

That's what I got from it anyway.

i think the boss just realized he was cracking up, not specific to alejandro

funny how he has a conscience about that girls life but he wont have a problem sending drugs into the black community

funny how he has a conscience about that girls life but he wont have a problem sending drugs into the black community
Right right.
TBH, in not sure how I would manage after seeing a body get chopped like that. That would put something evil on me I would think.

I thought his uncle was smart. He's dumber than Franklin. Let's find out who his connect is. Let's sit outside his house. And after he finds out, what will his reaction be, since he knows where he lives? He needs to get some smarter people around him.

Him killing her sister :smh: Then they had to do the close up of her face.

Ray Ray :smh:

Back
Top Bottom