SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

E26AB863-D984-47EE-B844-D57C390AEE17.jpeg

Show ain’t been the same since manboy

This **** blew me. I was surprised she even knew who Franklin was. Teddy slippin.

Dude didn't go the CIA for a partner, he got a loony sex addict nurse.

If shorty ain’t believe her own man and baby dad then why would she take the word of the dude yo supposed to be beefing with n already put her in danger? :lol: :smh:

Made no sense

He won't lie to me or hurt me, because I told him I'm pregnant.

Finally caught the episode. TRASH.

At least Jerome is still alive for now though.

Y’all should’ve known what this show was about when Franklin unknowingly had big homey rape dude with enthusiasm for robbing him.

Franklin thought he had just got extra muscle to deal with the opps but then dude put that muscle to use on them. Even Franklin was afraid.

finally caught up with this season.

show has always required some leaps of faith to be honest luckily lots of great acting.

I'm so sick of Franklin's mom, not surprised she came back with her own plot.

introspective episode for everyone at the wedding, everything falling apart for Franklin.
want to see how he comes to terms with realizing his faults and confessing them to Louie only to have her say its still war smh.

I didn't realize that until somebody pointed it out on Tik Tok lol. They was hitting that doggy action and nobody gave a damn.

Did any of the production of the directoral team change, because judging from what you guys are saying, this season is markedly worse than previous ones. I am waiting until the season is over to watch it, but now I'm wondering if it's even worth my time.

Back
Top Bottom