SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Did any of the production of the directoral team change, because judging from what you guys are saying, this season is markedly worse than previous ones. I am waiting until the season is over to watch it, but now I'm wondering if it's even worth my time.
Same writers. Same producers. Same showrunner. Same executive producer(s).

If anything the directing of episodes has gotten better.

What everybody is really complaining about is the writing of some characters and certain story decisions. Stuff like the tiger and the LSD. Then stuff like being in the opps hood and not getting got, randomly stashing millions, the weirdo perv doctor Teddy has as a partner now, Franklin's gas feet, etc.

To me its pretty much the same complaints as every season but between breaks I dunno ppl forget all the stuff they didn't like or rate the season much higher than it actually was. Cuz like all I can remember is the complaints about Manboy, Skully being too crazy, Khadijah only one having balls, etc.

Last edited:
Damn now I'm worried what's gonna pull Franklin back in to the game?

Kane's ppl doing a bunch of hits again and kill V? Kill Cissy? These shady russian cats Cissy linked up with sabotaging Franklin? Teddy trying to kill Franklin? The CIA making their move? :nerd:

Didn't expect Teddy to take Franklin's money.

I also unfortunately don't see Leon actually making his world tour with Wanda :smh:

Pour one out for Avi

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

I thought this episode was finally decent and getting season back on track

Franklin leaving but we know Teddy not letting him off that easy

Cissy really blew it out here, so is my guy Avi killed?

Interested to see where Louis/Jerome/Franklin beef goes. Like someone said, don’t think Leon makes it to the final szn

Teddy met with that random dude talking about account numbers and forms of ID etc at the end of episode 7. No other reason to have that convo or break in and take pictures of franklins documents other than to clean his bank accounts out.

My first thought is that Teddy is going after the offshore money. Any records of that shouldn't be anywhere near ones primary residence.

If he's going after the "legit" money that would be strange....

Why was Avi Solo :smh:

Last edited:
Cop got his own partner killed, kane alive & he about to get fired? Man trash. :lol:
Cissy & Louie :smh:
Franklin whole world in shambles & he want to take a random flight. :lol:
Leon & Wanda. :smokin
Franklin with the iconic head tilt in the Louie club scene. :pimp:
Louie really think she outsmarting everyone & really believe she always was supposed to be a boss. Franklin put them on & provided the strategy for her ole' pecan brain head ***. I was dying when Saint said, "You would do that for me?" :rofl:
Damn Avi. :frown:
Franklin out?!? :wow::nerd::pimp:

Based on that trailer, Teddy looking like he wiped out ole' boy & Saint want that smoke because of it. :pimp:

Oh, a main character definitely not making it past next week too.
Should be a good one. :nthat:

PO

Last edited:
Franklin panicking and that's causing him to slip and lack.

He always telling Teddy he needs his security with him but now he feel like he can't trust nobody so he meets up with Louie alone.

Back in the day he would've at least had Leon with him.

Louie real coldblooded though. That aint my problem.

Teddy a real bastard already treating Franklin's monet like his own.

Franklin needs to think and be patient. Go after Teddy's kid and ex-wife but I assume some series of circumstances involving the communist, the DEA, Oso, etc. will lead to him coming face to face with Teddy.

Last edited:
This was the episode that made it all worth it imo.

Avi :smh:

Gustavo :smh:

Feel it in the air. :smokin

Teddy doing Franklin dirty and the KGB dude snatching his girl. :smokin

Franklin hitting their spots and reminding Louie she’s not as untouchable as she thought.

Feel bad for Jerome because he’s shown that he didn’t want to do all that over expansion **** that Louie was on. But love will blind a man sometimes. Hate to see it. :smh:

Shout out to Momma Saint trying to help bring down Teddy.

Franklin ready to go out guns blazing. Here for that. :smokin

They really wrote Franklin into a corner :smh: gonna need some ridiculous theatrics to get out of it

Offshore account info easily accessible right in his crib. At least Avi had a safe :lol:

I asked a few weeks ago exactly how large Franklin’s operation was. Turns out they never showed us because it wasn’t **** to show :lol: My guy moving everything through one distributor that also knows the connect :rofl:

Last edited:
WHAT A FINALE! :wow:

• They ain't have to open up with this Veronique scene man... :smh:
  • Franklin money gone! :wow: We knew Teddy wasn't about to let that man peace out like that.:frown:
  • Leon X speech not working. Hood Gon' Hood. :lol:
  • Franklin/Teddy pay phone convo. :nthat::nthat::nthat:
  • Oso told Franklin on the phone I'm good homie. I seen how Teddy roll!
    :rofl:
  • Who Veronique call? Her mama? :nerd:
  • That boy Ruben snatched up the perv freak. :pimp:
  • Avi dying was not surprising at all. Knew that was happening especially with him screaming "I have no allegiance to no one!"
    :lol:
  • Louie really riding for Teddy even after hearing what he did to Franklin? And what Franklin did for her? She really think she someone, ego hella big. :smh::smh::smh::smh:
  • Teddy really burned Gustavo. Had that boy wiretapped & all. Hate to see it.
    :smh:
  • That boy Franklin said bet! Let's do the damn thing then. Stole the bricks, bread & told Kane! :pimp::pimp::pimp:
  • Finally, Cissy! Business is about to pick up next season! :pimp:

PO

Back
Top Bottom