SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Oh damn, Reed a super snitch.

Damn Franklin getting it raw. If he don't but up its gonna be a lot more of that.

Hope things change. I got a bad feeling he could and I'm doing time and next season is basically a time skip with him finally getting out, world moved on without him.

Damn Franklin gonna die with Ray-Rat in there.

Damn this dude Reed is corrupt if he kills a DEA agent for Franklin.

Trying to get her to turn :pimp:

Franklin a lucky ************

A little too convenient Franklin figured ALL of that **** out. If he's a genius he wouldn't have got caught.

I like how they spent the whole episode focused on Franklin, we can catch up on that other **** next season lol

Franklin got jacked for his Stan Smiths :lol::lol:

He was really in that ***** going thru it...***** got beat the **** up and just laid there...

Took him long enough to shake that **** off

:nthat::nthat:@ the WC cameo

Idk why they showed Reed with the strap like he was even considering shooting the DEA chick...he not cut like that.

Great season, glad they got picked up for Season 3. This show has been way too good to get the axe like that.

I like how they spent the whole episode focused on Franklin, we can catch up on that other **** next season lol
I didn't even realize this :rofl:

With Oso dead and Lucia a snitch I don't want or care to see her again and it almost looks like the Latina DEA agent is taking her spot on the rotation.

Last edited:
Nice little build up for Franklin. Made sense for him to be a scared little fish during his first days behind bars. His homebody gave him the pep talk he needed to realize the power he had over Ray Ray: I personally find it strange that none of them had any homeboys on the inside to watch over Frank though.

We knew darn well Reed wasn’t going to kill her. Those Columbians over there forcing his bro to dude crazy amounts of coke and he hasn’t laid a finger on them yet.

Only shows i have to watch now are Insecure & Mayans.

The Columbians are a necessary evil for Reed though.

Son straight up said he'll give them all up to Lorena. Now he may be lying to her so she goes along but I don't expect them to be alive or free by the time he's done.

And you aint lying, I had a nice set up on Thursday's but I watched reality TV until 10 finally rolled around.

Damn season 3 is Confirmed? That’s so awesome despite their ratings decline.

Can’t wait to see how they will transition Franklin on Fighting the government

This was some of the best acting i've seen on this show, really documented how bad the experience of being new in a jail must be. It's really all about Survival.

Franklin got some points for taking it to that Spanish dude, but I wanted to see him take Ray Ray out. I thought he was going to use his outside influence to make Ray Ray crew turn on him. Matter of fact, he could have really drove that speech home by telling Ray Ray what really happened to his homeboy when they broke into his house.

Nooooobody to hold him down in there? Dude worth some bread. Damn good acting tho had me in my feels when he got denied bail and got sent up to the dorms THAT tension is real fr

His cousin definitely his Ace for life off his words alone ....Let them know who you are out here!

Nooooobody to hold him down in there? Dude worth some bread. Damn good acting tho had me in my feels when he got denied bail and got sent up to the dorms THAT tension is real fr

His cousin definitely his Ace for life off his words alone ....Let them know who you are out here!
Yeah, you would think someone moving 10 Kg/week or whatever would have a network of people on the inside and outside, or at least know one or two people inside. :lol:

Not gon lie this episode hate my heart rate up the whole time. I was scared outchea for Franklin, doing time solo dolo with not 1 person to lean on. When he got that cell with the 3 esse's I just knew it was gon be all bad but he just got jacked and they aint lay hands on him.

When that bail got denied I bout had a heart attack cuz I aint think he was gon survive a whole month or more in there alone. Then when RayRay and his crew whipped up on him I had little hope for Franklin making it out unscathed. That talk from Leon was EVERYTHING that ninja needed to hear. Cant be walking around with your head down and avoiding eye contact in the bing thats a recipe for getting punked. His moms seeing him like that had me in my feels.

His relationship with his mom and pops may be irreparable. He promised his moms he was gon get out and its clearly obvious he bout to go even harder next season after what he told Reed at the end.

We been with Franklin from the jump. When would he get jail connects?

Son really looks like his only friends were Kev and Lee. He k ows other ppl, sure but aint close. Not to the point he'd have a connect that'd hold him down in the clink.

His uncle's connects are just that and after they visited its clear he don't got ppl like that either.

I'm sure Franklin will change that for future situations just in case.

I know some of yall see a young Gus Fring in him but he aint there yet :lol:

Will Reed outsmart Franklin or will Franklin outsmart Reed? Now that Power n Snowfall is over aint **** to watch :[
There's plenty of shows out there :lol:

Better Call Saul, The Deuce, Ozark, to name a few that are on currently...

We been with Franklin from the jump. When would he get jail connects?

Son really looks like his only friends were Kev and Lee. He k ows other ppl, sure but aint close. Not to the point he'd have a connect that'd hold him down in the clink.

His uncle's connects are just that and after they visited its clear he don't got ppl like that either.

I'm sure Franklin will change that for future situations just in case.

I know some of yall see a young Gus Fring in him but he aint there yet :lol:
Franklin has a lil network of corner boys...one of em coulda made sure the boss is ok when locked up

Franklin has a lil network of corner boys...one of em coulda made sure the boss is ok when locked up
You forget this is basically the dawn of the crack era.

All of his corner boys are rookies. I.E. Kevin's cousins.
Yeah you don't move that much weight without a network.
Franklin dont know what he was doing to start, what was too much to take on, etc.

Had his auntie cooking crack 24/7 to the point she quit.

He had the luck that he had no record, his product is brand new that its buzzing but not flooding the market and more popular than coke and heroin yet and the cops dony have him on his radar.

There's pros and cons to being one of the first in a new market.

Franklin was dealing weed before this and he wasn't successful to the point he was seriously worried about having connects in jail to protect him.

Back
Top Bottom