SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

oso
giphy.gif

and lucia aint eem kill vato

i dont think kev is dead dea chick prolly got him in witsec

i hope reed takes her to avi to dispose of

jerome gotta murk snitch cop

wheres waldo wanda?

Is there any chance the show doesn't get renewed? That would suck.

If it does get renewed, I assume Teddy will be getting Franklin out because he needs him to further his undercover work...

Is there any chance the show doesn't get renewed? That would suck.

If it does get renewed, I assume Teddy will be getting Franklin out because he needs him to further his undercover work...
This is why Franklin won't be going to jail AND why Reed might be the one who knocks the Female DEA agent off.
Reed didn't put on this elaborate kidnapping scam to corner Franklin into doing business with him just so some DEA agent can blow his connect to hell.
Reed is way to vested in Franklin.
That ***** is dead.

Damn man. Aint no way Kev dead, I wont believe it...........................but if he is he had it coming. Didnt keep his cousins under control cuz they was slangin on rival turf, gave up the recipe and dumb enough to want to do a hit in broad daylight. Smh

Reeds brother gotta be hella ****** up after all that coke. He da hell he aint brain dead ? Avi breakin in and stealin the show was hilarious. Thats a real wild boy there

Lucia paying for a lotta sins now. If Oso is gone she outchea solol dolo with lots of targets on her back and no sympathy from anyone. I do believe that she will live and Reed will have something to do with it

Franklin in the back of the car had me all messed up. He cant go to jail , this is tv he supposed to win. Cue the Dj Khaled gif

Still don't get how Lucia and Oso got this far in the business without having any muscle with them
Was thinkin the same thing ...they running illegal operations with NO soldiers ?? :smh: All they gotta do is go outside in their neighborhood flash a few dollars and recruit

Like I get not having a whole army if they aren't or haven't been at war yet but at the minimum have a couple guys at least to help Oso, even on Franklin's side they at least have Peaches and Unc

Was thinkin the same thing ...they running illegal operations with NO soldiers ?? :smh: All they gotta do is go outside in their neighborhood flash a few dollars and recruit

Back
Top Bottom