SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

That exchange between Franklin & the cop/neighbor was too good.. really flashes the light on the Hypocrisy of trying to save the neighborhood while being on the LAPD

Best episode of the season so far.

• Franklin's encounter with Avi at the end. :nthat:
  • Gustavo sparing the cop, giving off the impression hes soft & then blasts away ole girl in the next scene. Cold-Blooded. :lol: :pimp:

PO

Man, I really hope Gustavo killed that DEA agent. I hate everything about her, including her face.

Manboy shoulda had Wanda killed. Her only recourse now is talking to the cops.

I knew Avi was up to something as soon as they landed. He kept postponing the meeting with the bankers. Franklin really showed his juice this episode.

I didn't realize until last episode but Jules is fine as hell.
1560632_8.jpeg.jpg

That joint sturdier than a book shelf.

- Def didnt notice how attractive Jules was till this season. The wife pointed it out last night, she looks way better than she did last season

- Franklin and Avi's relationship is dope. It's nuts how he can go from one dynamic of "I can kill you" to "we cool" but I guess that kind of stuff comes with the nature of their business

- I feel Wanda is gonna crawl back to Franklin's side

- Random, but that fake half smile Franklin does literally every episode multiple times gets on my nerves :lol::lol:

Shocked Leon didn't shoot everybody in that joint after he saw his ex giving up top to the boy in the back.
Sidenote: she might be on dope, but those lips still juicy as hell and that body still nice. Pass her to the Niketalk fam :nthat:
Thought Manboy was going to kill her at the end. Probably would have been a nice way to start a war between both crews.
That chick Franklin bagged while overseas was pretty.
Yall know darn well Gustavo didn't kill the DEA agent. Probably fired a warning shot

The DEA agent is dead.

Y'all dont watch previews for the next week? :lol:.

Gustavo aint having it.

Every time I think Franklin is losing it, he proves me wrong

Leon's choice of woman. :smh:

Manboy. :smh: Not worth it? Nobody will miss her then. That's more reason to get rid of her. That's just a future problem you might have to worry about later.

The black airplane pilot was cool.

These dudes never learn, thinking the random nuisance crackhead or annoying old head arent worth killing.

Those the ones you need to put in the ground early, along with their fam. Word to New Jack.

Last edited:
Thought dude was gonna rob Franklyn and I thought the lil pretty latina was in on it. She looked like the perfect setup chick.

These dudes never learn, thinking the random nuisance crackhead or annoying old head arent worth killing.

Those the ones you need to put in the ground early, along with their fam. Word to New Jack.

This is the very beginning of the crack epidemic, they have no reference point of the crack head coming back to hunt them.

Sorry y’all boys. Auntie Louie is married.....

9FEE2E65-13B9-4917-B408-312D7B5C9619.jpeg

Fam iono why but I only find Aunt Louie attractive on this show. I googled her back during season 1 and she extra regular.

She fine as hell on the show tho. Them shorts...phew.

She's not even attractive on the show to me.

This season she's looked sort of crackheadish also.

I mean she's not super model status, but she is definitely something worth checking out. Nice skin color, nice long legs, nice shape and nice smile. Plus she has that Erykah Badu free spirit look down.

Ain't seen the preview but when I rewinded that part you hear her make a noise like he shot her.

She was cocky as hell when she opened the door. "You report to me, deal with it". Gustavo was lookin like "this b**** think it's sweet". She ruined their whole operation and smiled in that man face.

I mean she's not super model status, but she is definitely something worth checking out. Nice skin color, nice long legs, nice shape and nice smile. Plus she has that Erykah Badu free spirit look down.

She's neighborhood girl fine. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom