SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

My feelings exactly. Enjoyed tonight's episode.

The opening scene where Teddy walks in on Gustavo & the plug just stacking bricks while the mexican cop just laying there dead. :lol:
The invasion scene hits you different as a minority. You see it happen & your'e like damn I seen this movie before.. |l:smh:
Franklin making an example out of good ole Luke Skywalker & then ending the episode telling Mel, "Get the F outta here before I call her back" :pimp:

PO

I remember s1 not everyone feeling the show simply cuz it was telling 3 stories with like 3 main characters and 2 of the stories werent that good.

Fastforward to s3, Mexicans have all but been killed off, Teddy's whole operation has been hobbled, and Franklin is relatively thriving.

Last edited:
6ACF2EF1-0461-422F-8FD5-9BE0733CA79D.gif

8E900CFA-A005-409F-8CB5-C0E17F62165E.gif

Mel pops selling out his people smh....He was literally the only black cop in that raid. He gone get put in the dirt real soon.

I know y’all seen Mel sneak that lil bump in....I told y’all she bout to be on that ****. That’s just the start.

The white boy looked terrified when they beat up and shot young dawg.

Where is Lucia?? :emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed:

Reed planted that money and drugs at Lorena spot but I don’t see that throwing anybody off the trail, her supervisor prob not gone believe that.

- The Mexican Queenpin is cold

- That cop looking more and more like a sucka. Yeah he wanna clean up the community but he just standing and watching Police brutality go down and putting up the slick racist comments.

- Franklyn with the classic meeting scene. Every kingpin gotta classic meeting scene

ChubbyAmusingAplomadofalcon-small.gif

source.gif

Episode was great.

Not gon lie my soul burned a lil when a seen Mel sniff outta that bag. I think Franklins did too.

Andre got hit with the " Your one of the good ones." classic wypipo line. Could tell his pride took a hit with that.

This the 2nd body Reed had to make disappear. I'm really confused on what his character gets from all of this. Who does he report to ? At what point does he just become an evil dude or is he that now and doesnt realize it.

I know folks hate Andre for being a cop on here and trying to trip Franklin up but I'm truly immersed in both of their sides. Andre wrong for turning a blind eye to police brutality in his effort to clean these streets but imo Franklin just as dirty for moving this product thats destroying the community.

He called Andre out for working for whitey but he doing the same thing working for Reed. Dude straight up told Franklin he'll put him back in the bing whenever he feel like it if he get outta pocket.

Maybe the Andre seeing how Jerome got did by the cops plays a part later on in the show. Twice last episode they focused on that.

I hope it does, but if he find out his baby girl is hittin lines he gon mos def blame Franklin for that even tho he didnt give it to her directly he introduced it to the community.

Gonna be intersting how Andre reacts if/when he find out about Mel drug use.

Franklin is slinging weight to be cooked in to crack.

He hasn't introduced cocaine to the community. They got that from somebody else in another part of LA who be on that coke wave.

Last edited:
Mel pops selling out his people smh....He was literally the only black cop in that raid. He gone get put in the dirt real soon.

Episode was great.

Andre got hit with the " Your one of the good ones." classic wypipo line. Could tell his pride took a hit with that.

Yup.

I don't think Andre realizes the racial dynamic between his white cop counterparts and his community yet, but he'll catch on soon...

I peeped his reaction to the white officers using the terms 'thugs' and 'animals'... all of this is gonna have a long-lasting effect on him as an officer...

I can definitely see Mel doing like Wanda and start throwin the rock off the glass like a self alley-oop... already doin bumps of the Chang...

Leon >>>>>>>*

Another very well done episode.

Old abuelita humbling Teddy was fun to watch. Then he went right back to throwing his badge in Gustavo's face.

The Andre vs Franklin beef is gonna be crazy this season. Soo many things to discuss on this storyline alone.

Y'all peep the kid that was killed during the meeting was the son on House of Lies?
I still think it was Wanda who snitched.

I noticed Mel had them thangs last season. Wonderful.

Whoever said she would become a victim of Franklin's drug game was on point. Hate to see it.

Back
Top Bottom