SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

On wednesday, I watched the first ep live then went to sleep. I had a dream that my boy from highschool got jumped by some of my other friends. He came back with some dudes to jump us. Long story short, I ran out this crib with dudes following me. Outside we saw Teddy and Oso in a white pick up. Teddy killed my boy from HS and blamed it on gang violence. Deadass.

Gah Damn
That was the worst shootout I’ve ever seen.
Jerome shooting that dun in the head touched his Soul, hurt the God. Flyest character in the show followed by Leon.

What happen end to Franklin ex that got turned into. CrackHead, man I ha e to do a rewatch. It’s been way too long since last Season.

I still have hope that this season will continue the greatness of the previous seasons,
but, these two episodes were subpar and probably two of the worst in the series.
I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something felt “off”.
the dialogue felt choppy, the cinematography lacked flair, and there were just come cringeworthy moments.
1) The crucifixtion was so cliche man. Everything about it was forced. From dude getting caught slipping while getting necked, to the child dramatically stumbling upon the body in the park.
2) the forced and rapid introduction of Franklin’s random old flame (“she got your first n*t out you”...what?!)
3) Franklin going from a mastermind to someone who thinks he can walk into a funeral and broker a peace treaty with shermhead Skully, and can easily double cross two rival gangs into killing each other and then “disappear” the bodies in the aftermath
4) The dialogue between Franklin and Leon during the Oso confrontation was incredibly choppy and lacked the authenticity that you’d come to expect from those two characters
5) Mel’s turn into a Jesus-freak when they could have simply explored her character trying to free herself from her crack addiction.
6) Skully’s not dead, but he’s really mad....cut to scene of Skully fishing a bullet out of himself while comically vowing vengeance against Franklin.

only high points for me were the introduction of dude who played Monk on The Wire and the scene between Franklin and his pops prior to Franklin leaving for the ambush.

I Agree 100%

I don't know what Franklin some of y'all remember from last season :lol: I ignored the nitpicking but Franklin been the same dude.

He was never no genius mastermind. He was ****ing up ALL last season.

Yall forget how he kept ALL his money in a home he thought nobody knew about and his neighbor cop straight up got in there?

All that happened is Franklin got shot in the back, been rehabilitating, and has been a bit slow and rusty to get back in the game.

Exactly...he had way too much going on and got sloppy last season, Finding out who Teddy was and who he worked for, chasing Mel around the hood, Dealing with Leon , Scully and Manboy, His mom and the real estate business and last but not least, the dirty cops he put on payroll after smokin they boy.

I don't know what Franklin some of y'all remember from last season :lol: I ignored the nitpicking but Franklin been the same dude.

He was never no genius mastermind. He was ****ing up ALL last season.

Yall forget how he kept ALL his money in a home he thought nobody knew about and his neighbor cop straight up got in there?

All that happened is Franklin got shot in the back, been rehabilitating, and has been a bit slow and rusty to get back in the game.

yeah thats true.

for as far as he's come, time to time he still show us that dude that was getting jumped for his bricks.

“IMA STONE HIS BA”
5F5EA6A7-9EB3-4829-BBEA-58E63C340994.jpeg

Franklin had the Power plan to eliminate his enemies. Only on Power they would have had Ghost plan work, and him and Tommy would get out without a scratch.

Back
Top Bottom