SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

yeah thats true.

for as far as he's come, time to time he still show us that dude that was getting jumped for his bricks.

In a way that's what makes this show very accurate. Them 80's kingpins were very flawed. Young dudes between 17-21 coming into serious money. They made a lot of mistakes. We know most of their runs ended by the time they were 25. Freeway Rick who the show is really about was as low key as any kingpin we know of and he did 2 bids.

If it weren’t for the premise and for people saying the other seasons were better, I probably would’ve never gave this show a chance if I were watching live. Season 1 is just bad. Franklins arc is the only redeeming quality.

In a way that's what makes this show very accurate. Them 80's kingpins were very flawed. Young dudes between 17-21 coming into serious money. They made a lot of mistakes. We know most of their runs ended by the time they were 25. Freeway Rick who the show is really about was as low key as any kingpin we know of and he did 2 bids.

yeah it does slip your mind that Saint just a kid

Got through season 1 and I will say while it was a mess overall, the last three episodes of the season were really good.

Last edited:
Damn, they got Walter Mosely writing episodes. Nice easter egg with Mr. and Mrs. Mosely as book store owners too.

Now that’s an episode.
Still waiting on Lucia to return.
Now that the reporter is digging into the deep stuff, I’m thinking it might actually happen......

Dope episode. I thought Oso was gonna do something gruesome to that first victim. Him and Teddy put that work in for real. I thought Oso was gonna put hands on Teddy when he found out he was CIA.

Franklin did the book store owners dirty. Not sure I follow why they need that property tho. I must have missed it the last couple episodes.

Lee still got feelings for Wanda with the DSL's lmao. Her losing that tooth may lead to some return to a normal life. She said " Whats wrong with you people ? " as if she finally realized this whole drug thing is messed up.

Franklin did the book store owners dirty. Not sure I follow why they need that property tho. I must have missed it the last couple episodes.
They're trying to get in good with the black entrepreneur/real estate developer in order to carve out a path to get out of the drug game for good.

Also I can't remember if he's already done it but Franklin may not have a steady legit biz to launder his drug money. I know he got the off shore companies and Panama bank but memory hazy on how it all went down.

Dope episode. I thought Oso was gonna do something gruesome to that first victim. Him and Teddy put that work in for real. I thought Oso was gonna put hands on Teddy when he found out he was CIA.

Lee still got feelings for Wanda with the DSL's lmao. Her losing that tooth may lead to some return to a normal life. She said " Whats wrong with you people ? " as if she finally realized this whole drug thing is messed up.
I keep forgetting his name is Teddy until it’s mentioned on the show & in here :lol:

Unfortunately it was either Franklin or the bank. Franklin even went way over market, so they actually came out ahead, it is what it is. He straight up lied, but they weren’t willingly coming off that building any other way.

I think Franklin used to go that bookstore too if Im not mistaken in one of the earlier seasons, which makes the turn even more cold blooded. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom