SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Man **** a Franklin...

...Manboy Unfadeable was the best character on there.

Killed the creep foster father that abused Khadijah, kept his mouth shut when Franklin made business decisions he ain’t agree wit, gave up one a his people to Franklin’nem when he ****ed up and all he asked for in return was the same respect, ran up in ****** crib wit Franklin when he couldnt find his dope head ***** Mel, had his sister’s back when her daughter died and peaced it up with her man...

...just because Franklin is the main character doesn’t mean we have to like him - bruh has zero redeeming qualities - he only prevented Leon from takin the wrap so Leon could keep workin for him...

...my ***** Manboy Unfadeable was the realest on there...

...all we got now left is Jerome.
Watch out for the Manboy hive.

:lol: @ Franklin don't got redeeming qualities but Manboy does. Talking about **** we just learned this season.

Dude was just entertaining as being an antagonist. That's it.

Franklin is absolutely and by far my favorite character on this show. Getting into why, isn't even worth it.

Manboy is a very dope character and right up there with Cissy, Rome and Louie. I also wish Skully died instead of him.

Jerome been my favorite from jump. But manboy def a favorite . Skully too much of a cartoon character for me and I ain’t look at franklin the same since he was crying in jail a few seasons ago.

Bro I remember watching the 2nd clip and died laughing.
The way Jerome was yelling and reiterating everything had me rolling. :lol:
"This man ****".. that was a good scene.

Franklin is absolutely and by far my favorite character on this show. Getting into why, isn't even worth it.

8FC38EC2-D726-4900-970A-E60CDD71999D.jpeg

**** that *****...

...and that’s on 5 crips in a Cutlass times 2.

Manboy Unfadeable on this side cuh!!! :lol::lol:

Finally got caught up this week.
glad The reporter level is outta there
Alton a snitch ******* he need to go too.
i was shocked they got Manboy out of there so early, I thought he would’ve made it to next season
khadijha was a real one
Leon is done man, his heart ain’t in it
Franklin finally bossed up! The scene at the table with Tee was 🔥
jerome unleashed now, I think his curl was dry this episode, son was killing everything.
Teddy shocked me. Need more of this Teddy
skully is broken man, it’s sad

So many people that were begging to get killed got killed off finally.

Jerome not playing games. When he shot Khadija I was like FINALLY :rofl: :rofl: Leon still tryna bargain with her and ask for forgiveness. Not everyone is built for this, but Jerome is definitely about that life.

The journalist Irene finally got what she wanted. She was being reckless as hell going after the U.S. government.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom