SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

With next week being the season finale I cant see them dragging the Skully storyline over to the next season. I can see Skully dying next episode, but there is no way youre gonna kill a mans daughter and his baby mama and he doesnt get any get back, especially considering how much they hyped Skully up as this demon. Kadijah def made a statement to Skully saying "you wouldnt do nothing if they killed me?" so there is some foreshadowing there. So I feel Skully's story ends next week, but he taking one of Franklin's people with em, and not nobody like Peaches/Wanda, I feel its gonna be someone close to em.

As long as whatever happens next week isnt a cliff hanger. I cant stand that ****. Somebody gets shot then the credits roll and we gotta wait till next year to see what happens would piss me off lol

I can definitely see this happen & I always felt someone from Franklin's crew would die before the season, so we shall see.

PO

Since they're borrowing heavily from Rick Ross' story...I'm guessing next season is going to introduce a character based on Danilo Blandon. Makes sense if Teddy is on the outs w/ the CIA. Frank's going to need a new plug.

It was female bloods and crips that was shooting **** up too. Kids and females.

Leon didn't kill shorty because he was already f'ed up in that moment seeing her holding her dead daughter and they didn't show her this side of her until her daughter was killed.

Show been getting better every season. I got no compliants.

That's why he was tryna convince Louie to get out. He wasn't gonna leave the game while she still in it but we see it's that simple for them to get out.

Y'all be missing episodes or something. :lol:

Skully and Manboy was beefin hard, tryna kill each other. Only reason they squashed it is because Skully's daughter/Manboy niece was killed.
I didn't miss any episodes.. I know why the squashed the beef. The thing is during this era aint no full set of bloods and crips just randomly traveling to each other hoods like they buddy buddy. I don't care if the so called shot callers got a vendetta against the same person.

They should kill Leon if it’s going to be anybody, yo really useless right now :lol: :smh: ...They don’t even need him to run the projects anymore

This "did they forget about Mel?" tweet was probably one of the funniest things I've seen involving Snowfall

I think Franklin's character is supposed to be a mix of freeway rick ross and waterhead bo

Alton’s character is a mess.

Ex-panther turned bum, pulls it together to become a family man again, starts running a shelter, snitches on son, abandons the shelter ready to run for Cuba, decides to stay and helps get the reporter killed and now he’s ready to break out again.

Regardless of whether he disappears or the CIA kills hi, Sissy will put it on Franklin.

Shout out to Reed “I’d tell you but then I’d have to kill you” Thompson.

Uncle Rome was dressed for work this episode :smokin

I know it's been years too he been waiting to whoop his nephews ***, probably not the way he envisioned it tho :lol:

Drew × Irene pack :smokin

can't even put up that Khadija pack she was a real one for sure.

not sure what Leon thought the outcome was going to be? was he hoping she would adopt him?

can Alton just go to Cuba already I hate how he dress like a kid wearing his dads clothes too, just irritating on all levels.

Still can't believe that Khadijah ended up having more heart than Skully.
I still think the way she offed Fatback was cartoonish,
but her desperation and her rampage became more authentic as the episodes went on.
I think that Skully giving her the forehead kiss is essentially the end of the road for his character.
With both him and Drew dead, I think that any potential Blood/Crip conflict has been put to rest.
The only way I could see them elaborating on the Bloods/Crips is if Skully does in fact go crazy and Fatback's cousin and his boys serve as his adversaries on behalf of Franklin's crew.

"When your sister and your wife ask me what I did to stop you, I'ma tell 'em 'everything I could' " was such a fire line.

Last ep I saw was betrayal. I tried to wait until the season was over but I run out of **** to watch often now adays. I hope this show has like 10 seasons in it. Too good!

I like when Frank gets tight and blacks because his WHOLE demeanor is usually so chill you'd think everyone around him is tougher.

Because Alton was such a ho that they made him take Cissy's last name when they got married!

Old Junkie *** *****!

Yea, that was weird but Saint is Cissy and Jerome last name. I thought I heard Alton Williams or something this season tho.

How many seasons do y’all expect this show to have?

Man I just binged all the way from the start till this current season and hope they at least get to the mid 90’s.

also wonder if they’ll show how the gangs and **** spread to NY, the south, etc.

I didn't miss any episodes.. I know why the squashed the beef. The thing is during this era aint no full set of bloods and crips just randomly traveling to each other hoods like they buddy buddy. I don't care if the so called shot callers got a vendetta against the same person.

Skully girl is Manboy sister. They ain't doing it on some random buddy buddy ****. :lol:

Both Skully and Manboy are respected in their hoods. That's why they're able to do it. You leaving out alot of context.

Cissy talking to Jerome at the hospital
1618538548037.png

Back
Top Bottom