SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

2321B7DC-414C-4104-9CEF-074BC2857CD9.jpeg

I'm curious to see if Franklin is really going to keep the stripper chicks on the team as his professional hitwomen. On one hand, Jerome is always going to feel some way about them because of what happened with Louie. From a business/somebody gotta go standpoint, no one will expect 2 women gunning after them. They can do a lot of damage in the streets cause you would expect local around the way guys with the burners coming at you, not chicks wearing skirts and stilettos. At one point, one of the chicks was like, "I'm not messing up my pedicure to talk on the phone with no bill collectors" (something along those lines, don't remember word for word). These two chicks can do damage with Franklin paying them top dollar.

I like the idea of them being his shooters, they kind of wild but the last hitter Saint hired had confirmed kills and went home to be a family man so at least we know they bout that life.

We already getting the feeling that tell Leon gonna turn to religion or some **** and just walk away from the game so I’m curious what they’re gonna do with his character. Also curious about Jerome. Louie is down but he seems conflicted.

- They murked Irene pretty standard for the government. Make it look like some suicide/accident.

- I used to think Reed character was boring but that's how he supposed to be. Nobody would suspect this nerdy looking dude to be a cia agent selling white girl, killing people.

- My dawg Manboy gone. He was my favorite character after Franklin.

- I don't know what Leon was planning to get by apologizing ànd talking to ol girl. She was dead anyway.

Gon mess me up if dude playing manboy plays a square next role like Braxton.

This is the first first role I've seen him in, and next one I saw him in was The Wayback where he's a bball player that shoots like 21% from 3 but takes all the threes :rofl: I also never knew he used to do some comedy skits way back with Deshaun Watson's GF

This is the first first role I've seen him in, and next one I saw him in was The Wayback where he's a bball player that shoots like 21% from 3 but takes all the threes :rofl: I also never knew he used to do some comedy skits way back with Deshaun Watson's GF

He’s in a episode of blackaf

When did Skully become a little ***** and his Girl bout it bout it?
Writing went left there

Last edited:
When did Smyly become a little ***** and his Girl bout it bout it?
Writing went left there
I wouldn’t went left but definitely over the top.

I don’t want to compare griefs but there is something to said about the fact she was literally there and watched it happen whereas he’s the one who set the chain of events for it to even happen in the first place and is on some woah is me

The over the top part is her being a full blown savage capable of putting in all this work, but in hindsight we didn’t really no anything about her to even know if she’s really like that or not, Manboy referenced she was abused growing up so she could’ve always been like that. But nevertheless her being the most ruthless on the show was overkill.

Franklin and his pops relationship definitely always been weird, rewatching season 1 and he straight up told buddy “shut the **** up” :rofl:

Man **** a Franklin...

...Manboy Unfadeable was the best character on there.

Killed the creep foster father that abused Khadijah, kept his mouth shut when Franklin made business decisions he ain’t agree wit, gave up one a his people to Franklin’nem when he ****** up and all he asked for in return was the same respect, ran up in ****** crib wit Franklin when he couldnt find his dope head ***** Mel, had his sister’s back when her daughter died and peaced it up with her man...

...just because Franklin is the main character doesn’t mean we have to like him - bruh has zero redeeming qualities - he only prevented Leon from takin the wrap so Leon could keep workin for him...

...my ***** Manboy Unfadeable was the realest on there...

...all we got now left is Jerome.

Man **** a Franklin...

...Manboy Unfadeable was the best character on there.

Killed the creep foster father that abused Khadijah, kept his mouth shut when Franklin made business decisions he ain’t agree wit, gave up one a his people to Franklin’nem when he ****ed up and all he asked for in return was the same respect, ran up in ****** crib wit Franklin when he couldnt find his dope head ***** Mel, had his sister’s back when her daughter died and peaced it up with her man...

...just because Franklin is the main character doesn’t mean we have to like him - bruh has zero redeeming qualities - he only prevented Leon from takin the wrap so Leon could keep workin for him...

...my ***** Manboy Unfadeable was the realest on there...

...all we got now left is Jerome.
He reminded me of one of those many great characters the Sopranos introduced & killed off because they refused to stay in they lane :lol: Great character but he was pushing way too hard for the plug

Hopefully they have another great personality in the stash. That’s what great shows do. Write off great characters, replace em with great characters

Back
Top Bottom