SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Oh so this ***** riding horses now :lol:

I would've broke both feet of that thief.

:rofl: @ former crackhead to phone sex hotline operator. Wanda talking about stomping on nuts.

Never trusted this white boy. Never trusted how Franklin found him or their relationship and how it came to be. Loose lips telling his other crazy white friend about some CIA guy.

They sure we're heavy handed

My Only Issue With The Two Episodes Last Night. Like Yall Just Going To Shove Her In The Picture Wit A Kid And Access To All His Affairs. Felt Cheap.
Small chance but maybe they do a flashback ep covering everything leading up to this season later on. Maybe.

Wanda lookin damn good.

I'm don't trust the new gf either, seems like Frank's choice in women always come back to bite him.

I thought he was gonna know that Teddy killed his pops. It's gonna be wild when he finds out. That scene was intense, Teddy came at him pretty hard.

Calling it now Veronique gonna run with everybody’s money . Lol this man Franklin can’t pick women whatsoever , then again he’s 24 .

I'm don't trust the new gf either, seems like Frank's choice in women always come back to bite him.

Facts.
Something gonna happen for sure. No doubt about it. I'll be surprised if this the relationship is a healthy/stable/non-problematic one. :lol:

PO

I wonder if Alton actually got smoked? Franklin momma ain’t say anything about it.

I assume he is dead based off the convo Teddy had with his boss in the park.

EDIT: This is the dialogue from that scene.

PO

Last edited:
This is a teaser released by FX for the remainder of the season, that they showed at the end of E2. FYI if y'all missed it.

PO

New chick look like she definitely set this up :lol:

Snowfall 5x03 Promo _Lions_ (HD) This Season On 0-53 screenshot.png

Back
Top Bottom