SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Hey.... At least my dude stole that bread for some Chicago's. :pimp::lol:

PO

C19926D3-EF83-4943-B2ED-E0DFC17B784E.gif

They in 1985-1986, my guess is next szn could be last? Didn’t Freeway Rick Ross go to jail in 1989?

Snowfall in my top 5 shows all time, don’t want them to drag it out too long

They in 1985-1986, my guess is next szn could be last? Didn’t Freeway Rick Ross go to jail in 1989?

Snowfall in my top 5 shows all time, don’t want them to drag it out too long

Agreed. I think they need to end it next season too.

PO

Top 5 tho. I’d put the Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Power and Narcos(pre-Mexico) above it. Some of the arcs are just weird like Mel and Oso’s girl just disappearing from the storyline.

My top 5 (Serious shows no sitcoms or comedy like Fresh Prince, Office, Martin, etc), No particular order:

The Wire

Breaking Bad

GOT (Ended terrible but was an incredible run till last 1-2 seasons) I mean 25 million watched the finale, NFL playoff numbers

Snowfall (Solid First 4 sznz, don’t expect it to fall off too terrible so i’ll add it there now)

Not sure on a 5th,

With Power if it was like Szns 1-2 could of been in there. It was Still an entertaining and cultural show. I still Watch all the spinoffs, outlandish as they might be, still entertaining none the less.

Man it took me a second to realize that's Wonda. So used to seeing her strung out. :lol:

Reed be doing these non physical killings and just pop right when they killing like the grim reaper.

The Franklin/Teddy dynamic is going to be fantastic this season.

Jerome asked him about his Pops at the beginning & Franklin said whatever happened to him, he had coming to him. :smh:
Then, he meets Reed solo to find out the truth & he denies involvement. Once Franklin find out he lying, this man gonna turn Ultra Instinct. :lol:
Especially since the relationship is in the initial stages of being torn to pieces since he found Reed spying on him during the drop-off. :angry:

Skully reciting verses & promoting harmony in one scene, then cutting off another man ear & killing a man with a chokehold in another. Only him! :rofl:

The final scene with Louie/Franklin! :wow::wow::wow:

PO

Back
Top Bottom