SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

How longs it gonna take for Franklin to realize old girl ain’t pregnant? I want to say she’s CIA, but that just seems lazy.

This little Cold War between ARod and Franklin going to be interesting. He didn’t just say he didn’t kill his dad, he dragged it with his explanation.

For what it’s worth, I wouldn’t be surprised if he just told him to go farther than Cuba. His logic of saying it wasn’t him and it could’ve been xyz kind of odd because if it was anyone else why wasn’t his mom killed?

They really just bring All American characters on this show to get packed up. Spencer Luther James about to come through at this point.

Not sure how it fits into the storyline, but my guess is HIV.

Yea my wife and I were thinking the same thing. I figured since given the timeline they were going to have to acknowledge HIV somehow. I initially thought he was using drugs, but had to think Franklin wouldnt have that around especially with their level of success. Then when they were in the money room Franklin said something like " I dont want what you got going on to spread around" or something to that extent so Im guessing this is the early stages of people finding out what HIV is.

This Teddy/Franklin beef will be good this season. That last season between Louis and Franklin was great as well.

Knew Skully was not dead, always great entertainment.

Peaches I think is HIV as well, first I thought it was using, but Franklin would of caught that early.

Wanda will end up using again.

So was that champagne Franklin girl popped, isn’t she pregnant? On BC interview, guess she was lawyer of family with book store. Im sure we’ll get episode on her backstory soon

So was that champagne Franklin girl popped, isn’t she pregnant? On BC interview, guess she was lawyer of family with book store. Im sure we’ll get episode on her backstory soon

Probably sparkling cider.

We don't even see Peaches socializing or doing anything giving him AIDs would be messed up. Could be cancer or something too. They better no say he's on the DL :lol::smh:

How longs it gonna take for Franklin to realize old girl ain’t pregnant? I want to say she’s CIA, but that just seems lazy.

This little Cold War between ARod and Franklin going to be interesting. He didn’t just say he didn’t kill his dad, he dragged it with his explanation.

For what it’s worth, I wouldn’t be surprised if he just told him to go farther than Cuba. His logic of saying it wasn’t him and it could’ve been xyz kind of odd because if it was anyone else why wasn’t his mom killed?

They really just bring All American characters on this show to get packed up. Spencer Luther James about to come through at this point.
There's not gonna be a satisfying reveal regarding Veronique because literally everyone think's something is up with her.

Franklin was on the Breakfast club and said Veronique represented that old black couple he finessed out there spot in court and that’s how they became a thing. Is that something that happen off screen? I know the couple he’s referring to but don’t remember anything about going to court being mentioned.

Franklin was on the Breakfast club and said Veronique represented that old black couple he finessed out there spot in court and that’s how they became a thing. Is that something that happen off screen? I know the couple he’s referring to but don’t remember anything about going to court being mentioned.

What time does he talk about that in the interview? I'll go listen to try & respond.
But i think the couple he is referring is the couple he got to sign away their property to him. The one with the library I believe. The city was going to tear it down I believe.

PO

Well with a name like Peaches.....

I was hoping Skully would get knocked off but i guess they want to keep the familiar faces on top.

Damn, they hit my man Idris with that Beijing. :smh: Not even necessary.

Rome with the 633 CSi :pimp:

That last scene :wow:

Skully is a fan favorite, they wouldn't kill him off that easy and off screen.

What time does he talk about that in the interview? I'll go listen to try & respond.
But i think the couple he is referring is the couple he got to sign away their property to him. The one with the library I believe. The city was going to tear it down I believe.

PO
12 minute mark. That’s definitely the couple he’s referring to but the interaction he describes I don’t recall happening, unless they’re going to do a flash back.

Damn, they hit my man Idris with that Beijing. :smh: Not even necessary.

Rome with the 633 CSi :pimp:

That last scene :wow:

Skully is a fan favorite, they wouldn't kill him off that easy and off screen.

I said the same thing like they oversprayed em 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom