SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

The lady seen a car with bullet holes in it, blood leading up the drive way and her door open but of course she walks right in :lol: :smh:
She's obviously bout that life. That wasn't much of a surprise. Explains why Teddy showed up at her house to begin with.
8E45DECF-751D-489F-91DD-B6E818687ED6.jpeg
How did y'all even spot this? 😂😂😂

Folks killing Franklyn girl. :lol: :smh:

He already had the pretty light skin girl and we see how that turned out. Going down in looks to go up in other things. She clearly loves Franklyn, don't judge him, plays her part, etc. Don't know if that was intentional by the producers but it's very believable that he would choose her to be his wife.

That last episode was all over the place but every show has their weird episode.

Teddy would need a blood transfusion with all the blood his skinny *** lost.

This might have been a jumping the shark episode.
It 100% was. The tiger was too much.

That was the "I'm aware that social media will talk about this" moment. When that starts to happen, it's usually over.

I'm not a foot dude by any means but What in the entire ****, show gotta help shorty out. I know the actress gotta see some of these comments :smh:

Rhey doing her wrong

I think her feet are shopped

I don't think she looks that bad, I think it's the wig and clothes

Probably the worst part of the episode was shorty playing with herself from the blood :smh:

This episode was very entertaining.

At the same time, it was one of the worst episodes of the series. Hopefully they get back to their bread and butter.
Word! Like who the hell snitched out Franklin? They want us to think it's Peaches, but I'm not buying it. So it might them stripper chicks.
I really can’t believe they showed that and she was comfortable being barefoot.
She's in her 30s by now, so I'm sure she's accepted it and doesn't feel the need to change anything. Like Steve Buschmi and his teeth. Or Owen Wilson and his nose.
Thought the taxidermy dude was John Waters :lol:

That's Raylan Givens' dad on Justified.

Word! Like who the hell snitched out Franklin? They want us to think it's Peaches, but I'm not buying it. So it might them stripper chicks.

She's in her 30s by now, so I'm sure she's accepted it and doesn't feel the need to change anything. Like Steve Buschmi and his teeth. Or Owen Wilson and his nose.
It’s not the same for men man :lol:

All those ugly features become distinguishing with age.

She easily could’ve kept that a secret. Surprised she doesn’t have her agent telling casting directors that she doesn’t go barefoot the way some actresses don’t go topless.

That Arab chick didn't look bad. Allah blessed her with a trunk full of coke. She about to pull a disappearing act on him just like that money left behind by Frank about to disappear.

Somehow someway Peaches got something to do with this or he's about to be dead.

Back
Top Bottom