SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

It was the scene where they were at the club and a worker was listening to them and Franklin said “who the **** you lookin at” or something like that.

Got you.
I'll have to go look back at all the club scenes now.
Bet he works for Louie's cop too.. :smh:

PO

Season been meh so far and was worried about that tiger **** but the conflict that’s coming up is welcomed.

Looked at dude's other tweets, here some backstory on the tiger stuff. Ain't know this.

3tporstfs9o81.jpg

PO

Aye man, send Kane *** back to the forum so he can hate some more lol.

Dude that Jerome beat down looked a little too modern. Hard to picture a dude like that with a bald head and Kobe beard....in 1986. Ain't no young dudes rocking bald heads like that in that era.

Between Avi and Teddy it should be easy to get Kane out the way without war. Using that detective could kill 2 birds with one stone

5 million sitting one spot is stupid anyway. Should be dropping cash off in Panama every month or laundering and hiding it.

Throwing Peaches under the bus to introduce this part of the story is kinda weak. From Everyday driver/muscle to traitor with HIV/drug problem

Just watched The Iliad PT II and was really trying to wrap my head around the storyline/significance of all these 'pitstops' the past 2 episodes. It could be just me trying to make this all make sense but...

When I saw the tiger roaming freely in the streets, it made me think that the writers are trying to represent this equate this entire storyline to the jungle with how treacherous it is. And how everyone involved in the OG plot is tied to it - literally to 'fund a war' for the contras in the jungle. And Oso means bear, right? So if there are tigers and bears... what's left?

Maybe there is some symbolism in all this where they are trying to paint Franklin as the (lion) King on a J. Cole-type trajectory. A once young Simba has transcended to the top and that's how the crew made it out of one of the craziest encounters in East LA. It's like the tiger knew his counterparts and respected it and chose the right side to be free + roam. Lions, tigers, and bears.

Or maybe it's just terrible writing and this is 1 big *** reach of mine

Last edited:
They had an entire episode devoted to Franklin learning about offshore accounts…. Which he’s using to fund that real estate investment.

He already had $3M on him for Teddy’s re-up, so him having another FIVE in bills sitting at one single location makes no sense :lol:

Would’ve loved the Kane reveal if he had been mentioned even in passing at any point during Kevin’s arc… especially since family was a big part of his arc :lol: As it stands it feels cheap, like Mike Lowry’s ex in Bad Boys 3

They spend absolutely zero time & effort developing Peaches character and now suddenly he’s at the center of the story.

Like y’all said, it feels like they ran out of John’s notes

Wasn't Franklin a square before?

And how long had dude been in jail. He's supposed to be some OG who came up with them, but taught them?

Wasn't Franklin a square before?

And how long had dude been in jail. He's supposed to be some OG who came up with them, but taught them?
Seems he was just Kev's older brother that been away anywhere from 5 to 10 years.

Franklin started this show as a weed dealer. He was low level. Never a square.

so my question is how would dude know about the money spot?
He’s been out for months. Had his ppl watching and following Franklin and his ppl for just as long.

Also if Peaches really is a traitor they got it that way.

I noticed Kane didn’t respond when Franklin asked him what it took to get Peaches to turn. He was just offering up info to the enemy.

Glad the Tiger stuff ended early, I didn’t think rest of the episode was that bad.

The kane storyline should be good but like all great shows, you gotta know when to end it. 5 seasons, max 6 is usually the sweet spot. Most great shows fall off season 4 and snowfall is headed in that direction.

Glad the Tiger stuff ended early, I didn’t think rest of the episode was that bad.

The kane storyline should be good but like all great shows, you gotta know when to end it. 5 seasons, max 6 is usually the sweet spot. Most great shows fall off season 4 and snowfall is headed in that direction.
They could have easily gotten more than 6 seasons out of this.

I guess they forgot why they broke into the crazy old man's house in the first place.

All they had to do was call and wait for someone to pick them up. :smh: :lol:

Hopefully there will be no more tiger like nonsense going forward but seeing that writer's tweets up there doesn't give me hope.

Back
Top Bottom