SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

They could have easily gotten more than 6 seasons out of this.

Shows start going down hill after five. That's the sweet spot.

I'd rather a show end too soon rather than stay too long, because they're trying to keep getting checks.

I don't even know what season Walking Dead is on now

It’s just wild that people were trying to compare snowfall and power, to………THE WIRE :lol:

All completely different shows. I’ve always felt snowfall was a good show…but a lil overrated. But it’s become hard to watch for me lately.

It’s cool…but the direction they going is ehhhh

Shows start going down hill after five. That's the sweet spot.

I'd rather a show end too soon rather than stay too long, because they're trying to keep getting checks.

I don't even know what season Walking Dead is on now
This show has history to draw from. That’s what I meant where they easily could’ve had more than 6 seasons. I wanted to see what went down in Arkansas. They seemed to have dropped that storyline.

This show has history to draw from. That’s what I meant where they easily could’ve had more than 6 seasons. I wanted to see what went down in Arkansas. They seemed to have dropped that storyline.

Vast….VAST history. Global Geopolitics, street ****, normal everyday *****. Stuff that goes on today. Gang ****. Economics. Housing. History of LA. South America. Great Migration. Sports. Entertainment. Music. Journalism. Espionage. Corruption. Chemical warfare from the American GOVT on Black Americans. On and on

I mean, the well they could pull from is deep and insanely relevant.

I really hope Freeway Rick gets with HBO, and they do this the right way. Because half the story they could tell, would be some of the greatest **** to be on screen/script.

Kinda disappointing when you look at it, in its totality. And all of that is without taking artistic liberties and action.

It’s just wild that people were trying to compare snowfall and power, to………THE WIRE :lol:

All completely different shows. I’ve always felt snowfall was a good show…but a lil overrated. But it’s become hard to watch for me lately.

It’s cool…but the direction they going is ehhhh
People see an entertaining story involving coke & make the absolute laziest comparison :lol: Like you said it’s wild

Snowfall started from before the very first brick, and gradually developed almost all sides of the world.

Both the scope & depth of the story & characters is what puts the Wire on its own tier. Dealers & the whole organization, connects, fiends, local & federal law enforcement and politicians, parents, teachers, little kids every single perspective got fleshed out. Incredible what they were able to do on there.

Snowfall made a very ambitious attempt. Started out strong. Somewhere along the line the scope & depth just got lost.

How much of California or even just LA does Franklin’s operation cover now? Why do we completely drop Little Rock for several episodes? Freeway Rick had a presence in half of the US :lol:

Leon wants to war with the police after they destroyed his block. Crack is doing the exact same thing, how hard is he struggling with that while knowing he owes Franklin & his mom?

Big Deon & the nerd are a professional bodybuilder & Ivy League graduate in a different life. How many other kids didn’t have a choice?

They fleshed Lucia out early in the series, teased her at the end of last season & now are like never mind? :lol:

And so on and so on……

Like you, I’m just disappointed with where we started and where we are :lol:

Forgot bout Little Rock, but they was weird with that storyline from jump…Made it seem like it would be something for like 3 episodes and totally erased it from the show, it wouldn’t even make sense to bring it back now the way it was handled :smh:

A couple time they teased branching out to other areas but nothing develops from it

I guess they forgot why they broke into the crazy old man's house in the first place.

All they had to do was call and wait for someone to pick them up. :smh: :lol:

Hopefully there will be no more tiger like nonsense going forward but seeing that writer's tweets up there doesn't give me hope.
This was worse than Naruto Filler Episode

Episode was very #BecausePower-ish

Saint’s plot armor was in full effect. So he brings the dudes to the tiger guys house and out of nowhere the tiger attacks one of them and conveniently disregarded Franklin even tho he was a foot in front of him. So what was his actual plan, cause basically he was about to get turned into a pack before the tiger saved the day.

Did the guy have more than one tiger cause didn’t one of the guys let off a whole clip into the tiger?

I hope Kane ain’t pay in advance either cause they ain’t hit a single person they were meant to hit.

Getting your lock back doesn’t have an expiration but the boy Delroy got himself put on a shirt.

We could’ve skipped the tiger **** and focused on the Kane aspect more. Odd that they basically had two his family members death on “their” hands and never mentioned it.

Granted the people writing this season maybe didn’t have much say in earlier season.

Guess Peaches did give them up....Guess it wasn't no HIV & he was just a junkie.... :frown:
Where this white boy come from? :lol:
Jerome like Miyagi by that tree. :rofl:
Damn the Teddy turn on Franklin about to start with him about to rig his ride... :smh:
Louie foul as hell. About to get dude murked even after she told Leon he was fine with his approach. Can't let that ego go... :smh:
Hopefully Cissy doesn't break. Saw her plotting at the office desk. :frown:
Jerome a new man! Getting married & went back to the old block and all.... :pimp:
What was Teddy doing at the end? Trying to bleed Franklin dry or manage his own escape plan? :nerd:

PO

Real good ep following Jerome a good deal.

He tripping on still trying to let Louie get Kane killed.

Leon did a good job talking him down.

Yeah she wild. :smh:
She acting like if it wasn't for Franklin she wouldn't still be turning tricks. Her damn ego is going to destroy/break the whole family. :frown:

Based on the trailer for next episode, my guess is eventually she will get Kane killed & the meeting with Teddy is to tell him she willing to take Franklin spot & he ain't gonna mind that. It's gonna set Franklin up like he snitched. :smh:

Then Leon going to find out the truth & snap about Kane & Jerome going to protect his, so at that point all hell will break loose. Then you have the wildcard of Cissy. :ohwell:

PO

Last edited:
So they weren't even married?

This whole time I thought Franklin was being respectful because she was his aunt.

I was thinking Peaches was a junkie, and he had that look when Rob was killed.

Jerome gettin all emotional, proposin and ****. Look like he may die soon in typical tv fashion. Probably at the hands of Louise

People close to Franklin who tries to cross him ends up dead. Louise tryna flex and become a boss and she gon pay for it somehow.

Back
Top Bottom