SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

There’s also the convo he had with Louie about “surviving”. Dialogue is never there for no reason. One or both of them ain’t gonna make it.

^^
Him & Lucia.... :smh:
This season is easily my favorite though. Hands down.

PO

Last edited:
^^
Him & Lucia.... :smh:
This season is easily my favorite though. Hands down.

PO

Have a feeling they're gonna show Lucia next episode.

Also hope UNC don't get got SMH.

Kinda wish this was the last season since John Singleton isn't with us anymore.

Last edited:
I was about to say what? John Witherspoon is dead? And what he got to do with Snowfall?

:lol:

Last edited:
Have a feeling they're gonna show Lucia next episode.

Also hope UNC don't get got SMH.

Kinda wish this was the last season since John Witherspoon isn't with us anymore.

14975450032915.jpg

Just started s2, already much better than s1, but I think maybe I judged s1 too harshly, it was just a slow burn.

- Andre really thought he was gonna make a difference. His own partner is so dirty he don't care to get justice for his murder. He always had that dirty corrupt vibe about him.

- Don't what to think about that ending. Seemed like a dream Franklin was having.

Got my wife to start watching. Watching season 1 again and I really like how everything developed. Didn’t seem forced or to fast. Writers making all the right moves so far. Hopefully they can keep it up, this show has been great in a day where shows are releasing left and right

Again, as far as Andre's partner its more shocking he has a black adopted son.

He was giving me strong racist vibes over just being corrupt. Fam is basically dirty to provide for his family.

Sorry if is been said but where is best place to watch this from season 1? Cable provider wants like $3 an episode. Is it on Netflix or Hulu?

Back
Top Bottom