SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

I've binging this since I think Friday, and am really digging it. Watching Melody turning into a smoker hurt. Wouldn't even finish the episode of them looking for her last night.

This threw me off more than Franklin did

See this is exactly why I don't watch actors interviews.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (21).gif

This threw me off more than Franklin did

W...T.....F......sounds like he should be explaining to you why you don't need an anti-virus program on a MacBook Pro at the genius bar.

Edit: Wait...I'm confused...

Edit 2: I think he just has a lisp.

Last edited:
That is weird, seems he has a naturally sort of effeminate way of speaking but surpresses it. Either personal decision or to business to keep the perception of the character. Makes me think of HBO paying Gandolfini to not do The Office after Sopranos ended.

Why is it even an issue? Does he have to know who he is? Like he home glued to FX and ****. Maybe those shows aren't his cup of tea. Best believe my pops don't know a damn thing about snowfall, power, BMF, or any of them type shows.

Why is it even an issue? Does he have to know who he is? Like he home glued to FX and ****. Maybe those shows aren't his cup of tea. Best believe my pops don't know a damn thing about snowfall, power, BMF, or any of them type shows.
Is it an issue? Just tells me Denzel is washed that’s all, he should know

I watch several shows and don't know the main actors real names.

I know their face but that's it. Same with music I might recognize a song but don't know the artist.

And when I do find out their names it's probably via Twitter/social media.

I watch several shows and don't know the main actors real names.

I know their face but that's it. Same with music I might recognize a song but don't know the artist.

And when I do find out their names it's probably via Twitter/social media.
Lol yeah good point, I’m the same

still think Denzel should know though. It’s a non issue also

Back
Top Bottom