SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

They are going in a weird direction. I honestly don't know. I mean the real Rick Ross is alive but he clearly did some time. If Franklin kills teddy who is even onto or after Frank at this point?

Where does the series even go?

They been went away from Freeway Rick story. Rick didn't even know his drugs from the government until his latino plug (who was getting it from the government) snitched on him years later.

They made the DEA the dumbest ****ing people on earth this whole series 😂😂😂

Franklin at the end doe

The Last two episodes could have been condensed into one ngl

-Skully forgave Leon. Loved that scene. :nthat:
-Teddy about to get finessed for that bread. :lol:
-Man no one cares about this Parissa/Teddy storyline. :smh:
-Franklin, " HIT ME" :rofl:
-Bruh, that DEA team was stupid as hell arresting Gustavo. Thank god the KGB dude saved him.
-Oso came through for Saint. And when everyone kept promising Oso something, Saint was the only one who came through for him before anything was done. :pimp:
-That final moment with Franklin was awesome. Hope he kills Teddy. But knowing how this show goes, Teddy probably already transferred the money to his employer. Especially since he told his girl something like oh we can't get the money back anyway or something. So idk what is going to happen, but I'm waiting for someone to turn on Franklin. Its inevitable. :smh::frown:

PO

If Alton Is Really Alive That’s Just Crap Writing For Teddy’s Character.

He’s Killed Everyone That Was An Opp Including Federal Agents.

But Now He Taking Someone To Jail? That’s BS

This season has been incredible.

-Franklin/Teddy opener. Sensible? We're someplace else now. :pimp:
-You know KGB & Teddy lying to Cissy, but she spit them facts to Teddy. She about to get played though. :lol:
-Oso w/ the walkoff Home Run. :pimp:
-I would have killed ole buddy if I was Louie. :smh:
-Franklin playing Russian Roulette w/ this mfer. :lol:
-Cissy & Leon X trying to talk Saint out of this. :smh:
-Saint really cooked this man. :rofl:
-It's not your money! My cocaine! My operation! I made you! I allowed you to have it! Their whole convo was off the charts. You could have left me 5 mil mfer! :rofl:
-The guy like you always win. Not this time *****! Saint cold. :pimp:
-Franklin almost got the bread. But Cissy had a mission statement since the beginning & once Teddy was talking that hot **** I knew what was about to go down. She really couldn't wait just one more second though? That was a StarLord Infinity War mistake. :frown::smh::ohwell:

One episode left.

PO

C6C9AE0B-9F2C-4A0F-8E08-CF7D08524573.jpeg

I just knew Sissy was gonna do some stupid ****, couldn’t have waited and extra 5 seconds smh. At that at point Franklin should’ve off’d her right there and dipped

Louie should have killed Bucko... dude gonna hit that pipe and come back for her and that money. I actually believe Bucko gonna kill Louie in the last ep.

Sissy knew that if Franklin got that money from Teddy that he would be running from them folks for the rest of his life. She sacrificed herself for her son.

Franklin didn't get the bread so he will either go to prison or die ...or either Veronique gonna somehow get the money then double cross Saint.

It seems Oso got away unscathed. 🔥

Episode was straight flames tho. 🔥 🔥 🔥

The way Teddy was able to maintain that privileged white man ego up until the end was astonishing.

As soon as he saw his mans, his turned ego back up to 1000. He couldn’t help himself. He had to put Cissy in her place one more time when it was completely unnecessary. He couod’ve told her the name of any prison and sent her on a wild goose chase but nope he had to put thr black woman in her place.

Sissy knew that if Franklin got that money from Teddy that he would be running from them folks for the rest of his life. She sacrificed herself for her son.
That was emotional and selfish, wasn’t no sacrifice :lol: …At the beginning of the episode Franklin said he in too deep, yo was cooked either way and was gon be on the run/looking over his shoulder regardless…Better to be on the run with money than without…They not gon stop coming after him just cuz his moms locked up and Reed dead but his partner was right there to see it still alive…Plus he still gotta deal with the communists, all his Moms did was make **** harder for him 4real

Louie should have killed Bucko... dude gonna hit that pipe and come back for her and that money. I actually believe Bucko gonna kill Louie in the last ep.

Franklin didn't get the bread so he will either go to prison or die ...or either Veronique gonna somehow get the money then double cross Saint.

It seems Oso got away unscathed. 🔥

Episode was straight flames tho. 🔥 🔥 🔥
She just got emotional after Teddy snapped at her, no deeper than that :lol:

Franklin murdered that mans father, tied Teddy up & brutally tortured him. They already view us as less than animals, they not about to give a black man 10 figures after all that and just say it’s all good now :lol:

Sissy’s choice was emotional, it was stupid

Back
Top Bottom