So, #45 Concord XI's with Ice Blue Tinted Soles From 2011? (Pic)

Originally Posted by matt2126

finally rocked one of my pair of space jams today, almost instant yellowing, gotta blame the salt out here on the roads in New England, no complaints tho, I have another pair in a ziplock on ice. Glad they didnt have the ugly %$! blue bottoms, wouldnt match the royal blue jumpman. These concords with the blue bottoms and 45 on back are %$!. im definitely gonna pass and just cop another pair of 2001 retros before the prices get outrageous

.....uh 
tired.gif

sounds like ur soles got dirty. shoes dont INSTANTLY yellow

My DS cool greys have a bit of yellowing in a few places, took out the paper to slow them down. Gunna rock them once it gets nicer out, can't wait for these

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Some of you probably don't know me anymore

oh well

THOSE ARE NOT RELEASING IN 2011

too much mis information floating around this board nowadays

*EDIT - It's 23 for life.........................
wink.gif

eek.gif
 BabyJordan sighting...damn it's been a while...

eek.gif
sickickz23 wrote:

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Some of you probably don't know me anymore

oh well

THOSE ARE NOT RELEASING IN 2011

too much mis information floating around this board nowadays

*EDIT - It's 23 for life.........................
wink.gif

eek.gif
 BabyJordan sighting...damn it's been a while...

eek.gif

id rather the 23 anyways

not sure if this has been answered but in the complex mag those are next to his dmp 6's....are those really legit im all lossed

Originally Posted by create24chaos

I'm good on the 45...prefer the 23 on the back.  I've owned 4 pair of OG's and a couple retro's and not sure how i feel about the blue tinted soles yet.  This shoe is dear to me so I will buy regardless...People relax, this shoe is a must 100 times over....seriously, y'all ain't kidding anyone saying your gonna pass if this or if that....you will see the life changing experience when these release.....believe that!

they shoes bro... nothing more. nothing less.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Dont know if this is legit though, I mean unless this is someone's low key studio, you got a solo cup, chapstick, papermate pens, vasoline and a lighter in that bowl-o-mess.  Just saying.

roll.gif
 Can't wait to see these! I have a few spots on the shelf saved up!

Back
Top Bottom