So, #45 Concord XI's with Ice Blue Tinted Soles From 2011? (Pic)

Drake is so super huff.... that should be me looking back at my collectrion in the mirror lmao
roll.gif

I doubt that we'll see much of anything with 45 on it, mj wasn't very keen on the number , I remember watching some behind the scene footage from the 96 all star game where he was dogging alonzo morning who was wearing 45 for that game saying "that's a bad luck number dog" then he proceeded to steal reggie millers elbow pads

OMG! i will...no tha shape is off, wrong way to put the....I meant, I'LL TAKE IT! Bustas! reminder to tha haters "stop ya bitc.hin and fight ya way thru it"! I hope luck is a lady when these come out, and I hope she's on my side!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jordan_back_45.jpg

da font is about accurate

these are gonna be a PROBLEM come next december...i WILL buy 2 pairs

i love the 45 concords.  from a collectors view these are definitely in my top 3 most sought after jordans... but the 23 is soooo much more iconic.  ill be disappointed if they release the 45 pair over the 23s this coming holiday.

45 is ******ed and not going to happen. Come on, Some people are not even going to understand the concept

23 or 45 doesn't matter everyone will be coppin this shoe and also regardless of the price tag

i hope these dont release with the 45 but if they do they will be copped

Back
Top Bottom