So... a teacher at my old high school got caught with a student...

This happened at my elementary school I think it was 5th grade. Idk if other schools did this but there were class parties at times so the classes swapped kids depending on the student. Since I was always late with work I always had to go across the hall to the class w the other slackers lol. Then one day they axed all that and it was because the male teacher across the hall got caught having sex with one of his students. I always thought he was weird but then when it happened I was like 0_0 ::throws up::

This happened at my elementary school I think it was 5th grade. Idk if other schools did this but there were class parties at times so the classes swapped kids depending on the student. Since I was always late with work I always had to go across the hall to the class w the other slackers lol. Then one day they axed all that and it was because the male teacher across the hall got caught having sex with one of his students. I always thought he was weird but then when it happened I was like 0_0 ::throws up::

StaXX wrote:
This happens at every school.
I had the chance to mess with one of my teachers after my bro hit but I didn't pursue cause I had a girl and he said she was on some stalker type !#+.
He knocked down 3 teachers in hs though.
laugh.gif

Not as hard as you all may think. Just keep your %^*%(&^ mouth shut.

lol was this something he was trying to do, or did they just jump at him?

StaXX wrote:
I had the chance to mess with one of my teachers after my bro hit but I didn't pursue cause I had a girl and he said she was on some stalker type !#+.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

A little bit of both, but more so them imo.
He hit our math teacher, the cheer/dance coach, and one of his elementary school teachers.
Junior year was wild.
We went to state in BBall and the math teacher gave dome to another one of my boys.
I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
cause NH, but dude is UGLY. Like straight pizza face.
She had mental problems. She was married with two kids and pulled over on the highway
to call my bro to get her off on the phone. We're like 17 and this 33 year old women is saying she wants a divorce so they could be together.
laugh.gif

Fun times.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

A little bit of both, but more so them imo.
He hit our math teacher, the cheer/dance coach, and one of his elementary school teachers.
Junior year was wild.
We went to state in BBall and the math teacher gave dome to another one of my boys.
I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
cause NH, but dude is UGLY. Like straight pizza face.
She had mental problems. She was married with two kids and pulled over on the highway
to call my bro to get her off on the phone. We're like 17 and this 33 year old women is saying she wants a divorce so they could be together.
laugh.gif

Fun times.

Originally Posted by RAWse

I can believe y'all would smash that............. EW
Shut up virgin
I would beat too and persuade her to let the homies have fun too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

I can believe y'all would smash that............. EW
Shut up virgin
I would beat too and persuade her to let the homies have fun too
laugh.gif

I wouldnt have thought twice of smashing that when I was 16. Mad props to him. Real talk I would smash that right now.

I wouldnt have thought twice of smashing that when I was 16. Mad props to him. Real talk I would smash that right now.

Man in high school I had two ad big booty teachers that I wished would have touched me shun. I'll prob date them in a year or so.

Man in high school I had two ad big booty teachers that I wished would have touched me shun. I'll prob date them in a year or so.

I live down the street from Rodriguez High Shcool. My brother and a couple of my cousins graduated from there and they all said that Ms. Killings was always flirting with the students lol

If I was 16 I would sure get with her

I live down the street from Rodriguez High Shcool. My brother and a couple of my cousins graduated from there and they all said that Ms. Killings was always flirting with the students lol

Back
Top Bottom