So After Three Years of Constant Commercials...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yall finna be disappointed.

aside from the drinks and happy hour sonic's isn't good for anything but breakfast burritos, which are served all day.

aside from the drinks and happy hour sonic's isn't good for anything but breakfast burritos, which are served all day.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

indifferent.gif
i know how you feel, we get Dunkin Donuts ads 24/7 in Cali.. the nearest one is in Vegas, i think. 
Sonic is not that good, BTW

what!! thats crazy i  was ignorant enough to believe these were everywhere in the states cuz here in nyc theres one on every block almost,, u aint missing anything thou

indifferent.gif
i know how you feel, we get Dunkin Donuts ads 24/7 in Cali.. the nearest one is in Vegas, i think. 

what!! thats crazy i  was ignorant enough to believe these were everywhere in the states cuz here in nyc theres one on every block almost,, u aint missing anything thou

I went on saturday when I got out of work since this sonics is only 5 minutes away. The wait was 30 mins standing but the food was
pimp.gif

1.99 for a big double cheeseburger

I went on saturday when I got out of work since this sonics is only 5 minutes away. The wait was 30 mins standing but the food was
pimp.gif

1.99 for a big double cheeseburger

Originally Posted by zapatito007

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
 i love DD tho. 

Originally Posted by zapatito007

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
 i love DD tho. 

Nope it was sonics plan.... ofcourse they are gonna hype it up so that Sonics in NY will be packed for the first 4-5 months of opening.

Nope it was sonics plan.... ofcourse they are gonna hype it up so that Sonics in NY will be packed for the first 4-5 months of opening.

Maaaaaaaaan.... ain't no sonic NOWHERE in NW Indiana... damn Chicago stations just be teasing a samurai
mad.gif

Maaaaaaaaan.... ain't no sonic NOWHERE in NW Indiana... damn Chicago stations just be teasing a samurai
mad.gif

Same sentiments as the cats who said sonics is garbarge. Their breakfast is pretty good though. Sonics aint good for !%# otherwise. I wish we had a White Castle here in Florida though. I can eat like 15 of them joints in one sitting.

Same sentiments as the cats who said sonics is garbarge. Their breakfast is pretty good though. Sonics aint good for !%# otherwise. I wish we had a White Castle here in Florida though. I can eat like 15 of them joints in one sitting.

There is a Sonic by my school and IMO it is VERY overrated. The food is subpar but the drinks are great. Not worth the hype.

Back
Top Bottom