So After Three Years of Constant Commercials...

ugh Long island noo. them commercials got me real interested
but they need to bring 1 to the city. anyone try it yet?
glasses.gif

ugh Long island noo. them commercials got me real interested
but they need to bring 1 to the city. anyone try it yet?
glasses.gif

If I could I would donate one of the hundreds of sonics in Cali to you NYers. $@@@ is trash.

If I could I would donate one of the hundreds of sonics in Cali to you NYers. $@@@ is trash.

The expectation of Sonic leaves most disappointed, but it's pretty decent once you get over the initial disappointment. I don't know what people expected, it's still fast food.

The real attraction is the slushes, drinks, desserts, shakes, etc. Those are all top notch for a fast food place. The food isn't that bad, I used to get the bacon cheeseburger toaster, and the regular sonic burgers are ok. Their new hot dogs are pretty good as well for only 2 dollars.

The expectation of Sonic leaves most disappointed, but it's pretty decent once you get over the initial disappointment. I don't know what people expected, it's still fast food.

The real attraction is the slushes, drinks, desserts, shakes, etc. Those are all top notch for a fast food place. The food isn't that bad, I used to get the bacon cheeseburger toaster, and the regular sonic burgers are ok. Their new hot dogs are pretty good as well for only 2 dollars.

Yall trippin, Sonic Bbq bacon cheese burger + blue powerade slush = win

There is 1 Wendy's in all of st louis and counties and those commercials will play on the hour

Yall trippin, Sonic Bbq bacon cheese burger + blue powerade slush = win

There is 1 Wendy's in all of st louis and counties and those commercials will play on the hour

Back
Top Bottom