So all the stupid nicknames made up on NT have been put on a JB shirt...

nice shirt
smile.gif

Not sure if serious Jordan Brand. Shirt is horrible. I mean, what kicks do you wear with this shirt? I guess as long as it's a pair listed on the shirt it's ok?
grin.gif
eyes.gif

And I don't have a problem with nicknames just a select few, like:Bred, Cherry, Raptors, and a few others. And with the VI posted, September and Sport Blue are both ok to me.

Not sure if serious Jordan Brand. Shirt is horrible. I mean, what kicks do you wear with this shirt? I guess as long as it's a pair listed on the shirt it's ok?
grin.gif
eyes.gif

And I don't have a problem with nicknames just a select few, like:Bred, Cherry, Raptors, and a few others. And with the VI posted, September and Sport Blue are both ok to me.

SMH...THE ONLY NAME I STILL CANT STAND IS BRED... AND THERE'S NO WAY IM BUYING THIS SHIRT EITHER

SMH...THE ONLY NAME I STILL CANT STAND IS BRED... AND THERE'S NO WAY IM BUYING THIS SHIRT EITHER

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

Ya'll need to chill with the hate. Most folks attribute the name Spetember Blue to the Sport Blue VI and considering its a shirt full of nicknames its not that big of a deal.

most folks are idiots then.. the people that call them the september blues are people that believe that that's the color of shoe.. if they knew it was sport blue, they wouldn't call it that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

Ya'll need to chill with the hate. Most folks attribute the name Spetember Blue to the Sport Blue VI and considering its a shirt full of nicknames its not that big of a deal.

most folks are idiots then.. the people that call them the september blues are people that believe that that's the color of shoe.. if they knew it was sport blue, they wouldn't call it that
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom