So another NT'ers scammed me and my friend Elijahdukes money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

polorico

Banned
This NT'er name Dimelo , Nationaltruckerdave Scammed me and fellow NT elijadukes out of a combined 75 dollars.

Dude hooked us up with a discount and gave us the run  around about the change.

I pressed dude at his job , he ran away after his shift to chill with the cops to avoid conflict.

I got the dude fired i called in to his job. So he hurt me in the short term i hurt him in the long run .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

This NT'er name Dimelo , Nationaltruckerdave Scammed me and fellow NT elijadukes out of a combined 75 dollars.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I pressed dude at his job , he ran away[/color] after his shift to chill with the cops to avoid conflict.

I got the dude fired i called in to his job. So he hurt me in the short term i hurt him in the long run .
pimp.gif
Then you didn't press him hard enough

I pressed dude at his job , he ran away after his shift to chill with the cops to avoid conflict.

pimp.gif
Damn

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT Dave must've fallen off hard.  From taking club pics w/ the homies wearing matching Gucci to getting pressed by fly mixed white bois

then did tried to get set me up to get jumped after i agreed to meet up with him to fight

then did tried to get set me up to get jumped after i agreed to meet up with him to fight
Can you elaborate on the entire story? I'm clueless 
laugh.gif
. What did he do and where did the scammer work at?

He made a deal and stole the change that remained.

Dude was hurtin so bad to scam change from a hook up transaction.

but he did end up saving you money though right? so you showed your appreciation by getting him fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom