So another NT'ers scammed me and my friend Elijahdukes money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Originally Posted by NjCollector

30 Bucks?

You were about that life for 2 haircuts? And he was a friend?

This action shows more of your character rather than his.

I'm not singling out just this post, but some of you guys are ridiculous. The man stole money from him, does it matter how much? If a friends steals money from me, regardless of whether it is $10 or $100, that man is no longer a friend. Dude got what he deserved.
grin.gif
i feel same way.

Originally Posted by polorico

Please , you guys would not pop off.

It would be a dumb move to deck someone at a footlocker on 44th st with police at every corner.

some dudes really talk like they are nutty and hard body.

I pressed dave and he i walked up to him and got in his face dude jogged across the street and chilled by the cops .

I told him i got him when he goes in the train station . Dude proceeded to stand there.......

Dude told me to fight 1 deep on dyckman , so i was with it . Dude then tried to get me jumped lol......

He went from big boy stuntin in his sneakers to borrowing money for spanish food.....
relax scumbag steve.

Originally Posted by polorico

Please , you guys would not pop off.

It would be a dumb move to deck someone at a footlocker on 44th st with police at every corner.

some dudes really talk like they are nutty and hard body.

I pressed dave and he i walked up to him and got in his face dude jogged across the street and chilled by the cops .

I told him i got him when he goes in the train station . Dude proceeded to stand there.......

Dude told me to fight 1 deep on dyckman , so i was with it . Dude then tried to get me jumped lol......

He went from big boy stuntin in his sneakers to borrowing money for spanish food.....
The irony...
roll.gif
 @ polofeo and #pobre *DEAD* 
roll.gif

I had a front row seat to the back n forth between these two the past few days.

The reason i went about it the way i did was because dude tried to play me for a herb.

Dude made a lie up to get us kicked out the store , and proceeded to say im not payin you nada just cause he was at work.

After i reported him , he called me and said "im untouchable you aint gettin nada , you soft" then 2 days later dude called back talking wild crazy like dude was hurt.

But yall know if Dude played henzo for his cake yall would odeee on him for that.

At the end of the day he tried to pull a grimmey move , then didnt want to shoot the 5 and ran to the police , Then tried to get me jumped , over 75 cash.

LMAO at daves new facebook name "Dave Dollars" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

So you tried to fight someone over $30?
and you're how old?

You pull a %@*%* move and get him fired from his job then you start talking wild over the INTERNET, you're not poppin off on anybody if you had to make a scene in public.

Thread is lulz.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ #pobre, combined 75 dollars.

Don't know what some of y'all mean, y'all getting mad at Polorico for getting Dave fired over $30? I don't even think it's about the $30, it's more about the insult.

If one of my boys would ask me for $30 and make a story, I wouldn't give a %$#% about the $30, would care more about him lying/making +#!$ up.

finally i get a chance to post in this thread. dave owes me $15 for a ticket for the Blue Jays @ Yankees game from labor day weekend. It's only $15 but it's the principle that matters.

the convo between you and henz0 in the xbox live party after chris got "fired" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"low key im nice at fighting"

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

finally i get a chance to post in this thread. dave owes me $15 for a ticket for the Blue Jays @ Yankees game from labor day weekend. It's only $15 but it's the principle that matters.
Why don't you go press him for it? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Daves getting ROASTED on facebook now
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
im not in NYC anymore, i was just out there for vacation. link please to where he is getting roasted 
nerd.gif

$75 dollars? the u.s. marshalls are probably already on his !%%
the feds might even pickup the case

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
im not in NYC anymore, i was just out there for vacation. link please to where he is getting roasted 
nerd.gif
Pic 1
http://www.facebook.com/p...8&type=1&theater

Pic 2

http://www.facebook.com/p...8&type=1&theater

You should be able to see them since your friends with Prod and Rico on there 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom