So another NT'ers scammed me and my friend Elijahdukes money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude was gonna us the change from the trans actions but dude tried to pocket it .

Basically like him getting free money.....

I know i have done grimmey stuff but Elijah dukes is a good guy he didnt deserve it.

Yeah we were cool but i guess it shows how he is.

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

what's the address

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

The only way to settle this is by having a fatal 4 way danas ladders and buns match at the royal rumble.

Rico, Dave , Elijah Dukes, and Air Max 87 can settle all their beef that way.

Originally Posted by King Au

but he did end up saving you money though right? so you showed your appreciation by getting him fired?

Sounds a little scummy on OPs part. So you lost like, 30 bucks at most? Now this dude may never get another job. Good goin

He was hookin' you up and took what was left over from the hook-up and you got the dude fired? You coulda told him you would've spotted him something for getting you the deal but you aint have to go that far over less than 100 bucks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by King Au

but he did end up saving you money though right? so you showed your appreciation by getting him fired?

Sounds a little scummy on OPs part. So you lost like, 30 bucks at most? Now this dude may never get another job. Good goin
For ~$30 :smh

Originally Posted by polorico

dude was gonna us the change from the trans actions but dude tried to pocket it .

Basically like him getting free money.....

I know i have done grimmey stuff but Elijah dukes is a good guy he didnt deserve it.

Yeah we were cool but i guess it shows how he is.
eek.gif
eek.gif

You were doing trans actions? i try to keep it to straight actions

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT Dave must've fallen off hard.  From taking club pics w/ the homies wearing matching Gucci to getting pressed by fly mixed white bois

Same thing I was thinking.
nerd.gif

Story is lulz though.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

The only way to settle this is by having a fatal 4 way danas ladders and buns match at the royal rumble.

Rico, Dave , Elijah Dukes, and Air Max 87 can settle all their beef that way.

GIFSoup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom