So another NT'ers scammed me and my friend Elijahdukes money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by polorico

dude was gonna us the change from the trans actions but dude tried to pocket it .

Basically like him getting free money.....

I know i have done grimmey stuff but Elijah dukes is a good guy he didnt deserve it.

Yeah we were cool but i guess it shows how he is.
eek.gif
eek.gif

You were doing trans actions? i try to keep it to straight actions
tycinka-corny.jpg

"I pressed him at his job"
roll.gif
Honestly if this goofy #%$ dude showed up at my job he would catch the beating of a lifetime
laugh.gif

I got scammed on sc a couple of months back for a pair of vnds Aquas. The dudes feedback and communication was great until he got my shoes. Never heard from him again.Once I realized he wasn't returning my text messages I tried calling him. I found out he had been texting me from a textfree number
30t6p3b.gif

LESSON LEARNED!

Please , you guys would not pop off.

It would be a dumb move to deck someone at a footlocker on 44th st with police at every corner.

some dudes really talk like they are nutty and hard body.

I pressed dave and he i walked up to him and got in his face dude jogged across the street and chilled by the cops .

I told him i got him when he goes in the train station . Dude proceeded to stand there.......

Dude told me to fight 1 deep on dyckman , so i was with it . Dude then tried to get me jumped lol......

He went from big boy stuntin in his sneakers to borrowing money for spanish food.....

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

The only way to settle this is by having a fatal 4 way danas ladders and buns match at the royal rumble.

Rico, Dave , Elijah Dukes, and Air Max 87 can settle all their beef that way.

roll.gif
roll.gif

the thought alone has me dying
laugh.gif

youre mad corny for getting someone fired over $30 when he probably saved you double that amount

$30 not even worth leaving my house and taking myself to that mans job

30 Bucks?

You were about that life for 2 haircuts? And he was a friend?

This action shows more of your character rather than his.

never in the history of tough guys did any of them have on their resume that they get other guys fired from their job.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

30 Bucks?

You were about that life for 2 haircuts? And he was a friend?

This action shows more of your character rather than his.

I'm not singling out just this post, but some of you guys are ridiculous. The man stole money from him, does it matter how much? If a friends steals money from me, regardless of whether it is $10 or $100, that man is no longer a friend. Dude got what he deserved.
grin.gif

3rd time this cat got an NTer fired. Son distributiimg pink slips with no corporate affiliation what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom