So, Anyone Elses Iphone 4 Alarms Not Working For 2012??

i know they had a glitch last year but both yesterday and today i had my alarms set about 5:30 and they never went off

Mine works. I'm just not responding to the alarms lately.
laugh.gif

my girl's 4s had an issue with the alarm not going off on Sat. my 4 has been fine though

It means you need to test it to see if the water-proofing to 10 meters still works.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Just fine for me. Are you using the clock or a third party app?

clock

and it's not just me...the alarms that i set on 1/1/12 for about 5:30 AM on 1/2/12 which did not go off are still set on my phone because they did not go off this morning either

i'll set another one for about the same time tomorrow and see if any go off

i set one for earlier this evening just to see if it would go off and it did

PSA: iPhone alarm clock not working again? Time to update
By Tim Stevens posted Jan 1st 2012 11:31AM
Hey, remember that madcap time last year when iPhone alarms didn't work on January 1st or 2nd? Still having the same issue this year? Well, you might want to think about updating. We're seeing a flood of reports from users whose alarm clocks are not working again this year, but from what we're able to tell that's because the affected users haven't updated their devices past iOS 4.2.1. If that includes you, dear reader, now would be a great time to tether yourself and click your way through whatever iTunes recommends. There's a whole new major version out there waiting for you! That said, if you're still enjoying your iPhone 3G, we're sorry to say 4.2.1 is as high as you can go on the iOS food chain. Maybe 2012 is a good year for a new phone?

From Engadget

Back
Top Bottom