So apparently Gucci Mane just set da Black man back about 100 years today....

30t6p3b.gif
gucci done
jeezy been done
rawse won

laugh.gif
Those red bolts look like an afterthought.
*Tattoo artist*Alright Gucci... all done here... check it out and see what you think*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*Oh yeah yeah yeah man that's cool that's cool! (gives tattoo artist a pound and looks in the mirror again)... ummmm... uhhhh... hey man listen... the tat is cool and all I mean it REALLY is... but ummmm... is there some way to make it look less... you know... less... GAY?
*Tattoo artist*(o_O)... Less... gay?... Whaddayamean?
You chose it*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*Well you know... add something to it to make it look more... manly?*Gucci*
*Tattoo artist*Oh okay... well what did you have in mind?
Like some fire or some *$#@?*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*Nah nah nah cuz fire would melt the ice cream I was thinking... like... lightning or some *$#@ you know?*Gucci*
*Tattoo artist*(-_-) Gucci... lightning would melt the ice cream as well*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*Oh yeeeeeeah... you right you right... but... but it would look so cool though you know?*Gucci*
*Tattoo artist*Alright then... if that's what you want then let's do it*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*BURRRRRR (sits back down in chair)*Gucci*
EF.AYE.EYE.EL (

laugh.gif
Those red bolts look like an afterthought.
*Tattoo artist*Alright Gucci... all done here... check it out and see what you think*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*Oh yeah yeah yeah man that's cool that's cool! (gives tattoo artist a pound and looks in the mirror again)... ummmm... uhhhh... hey man listen... the tat is cool and all I mean it REALLY is... but ummmm... is there some way to make it look less... you know... less... GAY?
*Tattoo artist*(o_O)... Less... gay?... Whaddayamean?
You chose it*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*Well you know... add something to it to make it look more... manly?*Gucci*
*Tattoo artist*Oh okay... well what did you have in mind?
Like some fire or some *$#@?*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*Nah nah nah cuz fire would melt the ice cream I was thinking... like... lightning or some *$#@ you know?*Gucci*
*Tattoo artist*(-_-) Gucci... lightning would melt the ice cream as well*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*Oh yeeeeeeah... you right you right... but... but it would look so cool though you know?*Gucci*
*Tattoo artist*Alright then... if that's what you want then let's do it*Tattoo artist*
*Gucci*BURRRRRR (sits back down in chair)*Gucci*
EF.AYE.EYE.EL (

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I can't decide whats worst Birdman or Gucci
30t6p3b.gif

*%# u think, ill ratha hav a dragonball on my head then a ice cream cone on my cheek

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I can't decide whats worst Birdman or Gucci
30t6p3b.gif

*%# u think, ill ratha hav a dragonball on my head then a ice cream cone on my cheek

Might as well throw a piece of cake on the other Cheek...and write "caked up" under it...(so it makes sense)

Might as well throw a piece of cake on the other Cheek...and write "caked up" under it...(so it makes sense)

"How much money do I have to give you to get this on my face?"

*hands artist picture of ice cream cone*

Artist:
grin.gif

"How much money do I have to give you to get this on my face?"

*hands artist picture of ice cream cone*

Artist:
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom