So apparently Gucci Mane just set da Black man back about 100 years today....

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

moron.

I can't deal with the stupidity of people...how did his brain process...ice cream cone on my face...excellent idea...lets do it tattoo guy
DEAD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

moron.

I can't deal with the stupidity of people...how did his brain process...ice cream cone on my face...excellent idea...lets do it tattoo guy
DEAD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That gif is hilarious - had me rollin
roll.gif
. Somebody must have dipped that fools blunts in embalming fluid - he has to be gone off that wet
sick.gif

That gif is hilarious - had me rollin
roll.gif
. Somebody must have dipped that fools blunts in embalming fluid - he has to be gone off that wet
sick.gif

Thats the reason why i don't listen to this individual's music, or wacka
30t6p3b.gif
He probably never had an ice cream cone before so now he bought one he liked it so much he decided to get it tattooed on him. I think he's doing this on purpose though cuz of the whole mental incompetence case he's got going *kanye shrug* Either way his music's still horrendous.

Thats the reason why i don't listen to this individual's music, or wacka
30t6p3b.gif
He probably never had an ice cream cone before so now he bought one he liked it so much he decided to get it tattooed on him. I think he's doing this on purpose though cuz of the whole mental incompetence case he's got going *kanye shrug* Either way his music's still horrendous.

That dude who tatted Lincoln on his neck, now that's called setting back. 

That dude who tatted Lincoln on his neck, now that's called setting back. 

Back
Top Bottom