So apparently Gucci Mane just set da Black man back about 100 years today....

2rd7l8o.jpg

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

eashawty wrote:
JayPesoz wrote:

I was more in awe of the EA sports logo on his neck
laugh.gif

i dont see wats wrong wit that one. damn near all my homeboys got the EA tat, & if i had any tats id get it too
i dont think hes joking
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forget Gucci...dead 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn people really love sports games like that tho??

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

eashawty wrote:
JayPesoz wrote:

I was more in awe of the EA sports logo on his neck
laugh.gif

i dont see wats wrong wit that one. damn near all my homeboys got the EA tat, & if i had any tats id get it too
i dont think hes joking
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forget Gucci...dead 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn people really love sports games like that tho??

[h2]Chocolate Waffle Cone Recipe[/h2]We just looove chocolate andchocolate flavors. Many people do, so it might be a good idea for us totry and make a chocolate waffle cone. So we give you this smokingchocolate hot chocolate waffle cone recipe. Again,it's really easy, the ingredients are the same as with ordinary wafflecone recipe, we will just add some chocolate and cocoa. Yeah!

[h3]Chocolate Waffle Cone Recipe[/h3]For chocolate waffle cone recipe you will need:

1 complete egg
1 egg white
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of butter (warm)
chocolate
cocoa
2/3 cup of all purpose flour and
1/4 teaspoon of salt.

Take the egg white, egg and the salt and put them in a bowl. Beatthem until the mix is properly blended. Then get sweet and add somesugar to this mixture. Stir until you notice the egg getting light incolor (this will take like a minute or so).

Take the chocolate (don't eat it) and melt it together with the butterwhile mixing. When everything is melted and nice and smooth, mix thechocolate into the bowl. Now take the cocoa and also thow it in thebowl together with the flour. Now you have to mix everithing reallywell so there are no lumps left (lumps bad, no lumps good).

Bake it for like 60 to 90 seconds and the quickly role it over and make a cone. Chocolate Waffle Cone Recipe and you chocolate waffle cones are ready.

[h2]Chocolate Waffle Cone Recipe[/h2]We just looove chocolate andchocolate flavors. Many people do, so it might be a good idea for us totry and make a chocolate waffle cone. So we give you this smokingchocolate hot chocolate waffle cone recipe. Again,it's really easy, the ingredients are the same as with ordinary wafflecone recipe, we will just add some chocolate and cocoa. Yeah!

[h3]Chocolate Waffle Cone Recipe[/h3]For chocolate waffle cone recipe you will need:

1 complete egg
1 egg white
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of butter (warm)
chocolate
cocoa
2/3 cup of all purpose flour and
1/4 teaspoon of salt.

Take the egg white, egg and the salt and put them in a bowl. Beatthem until the mix is properly blended. Then get sweet and add somesugar to this mixture. Stir until you notice the egg getting light incolor (this will take like a minute or so).

Take the chocolate (don't eat it) and melt it together with the butterwhile mixing. When everything is melted and nice and smooth, mix thechocolate into the bowl. Now take the cocoa and also thow it in thebowl together with the flour. Now you have to mix everithing reallywell so there are no lumps left (lumps bad, no lumps good).

Bake it for like 60 to 90 seconds and the quickly role it over and make a cone. Chocolate Waffle Cone Recipe and you chocolate waffle cones are ready.

Ya'll making jokes, but I think Gucci is one smart mutha *#$%$% for doing this. Dude needed to plead insanity and went and did the most insane thing he could do!!

Conversation:
Gucci's Attorney: Your Honor, we are making a motion for a special plea of mental incompetency. Here is the requested documentation for the special plea.
Judge: This is BS! Mr. Davis is a widely known hip-hop artist. He performs on a regular basis around the country, he stacks bricks, and he makes the trap go crazy. Do you really think he qualifies for this plea? Hell, he'd have to come in here with an ice cream cone tatted on his face before I'd approve this!!! NEXT!!! *Points to door*
Gucci's Attorney: Well, your honor. Actually ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom