So apparently Gucci Mane just set da Black man back about 100 years today....

Originally Posted by GeorgeJung

[h2]So apparently Gucci Mane just  Mainstream/ commercial  hip hop set da Black man back about 100 years today.... [/h2]

sry, just saw this, and i cosign. strongly. all the stuff i've been listening too never makes the radio
30t6p3b.gif
i ain't mad tho, these days if you make the radio, its probably trash.

I lived in Decatur my whole ife and didn't know his EA tat was supposed to reference East Atlanta lol...that's stupid so since its the ea logo that make it cool? Naw im good on that

I lived in Decatur my whole ife and didn't know his EA tat was supposed to reference East Atlanta lol...that's stupid so since its the ea logo that make it cool? Naw im good on that

Gucci east side reppin
pimp.gif

Those tats is wack tho
roll.gif

Not as bad as the NTer with the "Boriqua" typo on his back
laugh.gif

Gucci east side reppin
pimp.gif

Those tats is wack tho
roll.gif

Not as bad as the NTer with the "Boriqua" typo on his back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

anybody know what the tatts under his eyes are?? those new to i think and looks like he got some more up top by his hairline wth??

A bird? I have no clue...

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

anybody know what the tatts under his eyes are?? those new to i think and looks like he got some more up top by his hairline wth??

A bird? I have no clue...

As ******ed as the tattoo is...I don't care what anyone says..what Gucci does has no affect on me as a Black man

As ******ed as the tattoo is...I don't care what anyone says..what Gucci does has no affect on me as a Black man

Back
Top Bottom