So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

This is a damn shame...........somebody let's you hold somethin out the kindness of they heart and you duck em when they try to get it back, instead of finding him first to give it back.

Man, some people 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, took the train with homey a few times after LaGuardia runs, seemed like an aight dude.  Plus he is always on twitter chopping it up with people, kind of surprised.  I'm sure he'll give it back to you now that he is going to be embarrassed.

Henry bought me pizza once...I paid him back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I've come to the realization that an Nt'er that I consider(ed) a friend/associate Shabooyah1124 or on twitter @thewhat1124 is trying to play/scam me..
- Back in September my dude tweeted how his computer was broken.. Now considering the fact that we've hung out several times and I NEVER use(d) my iPad I hit him up asking him if he wanted to borrow it for a few weeks since again, I never use it.

- So we meet up, I give it to him and say just give it back in 2 weeks.. Keep in mind this is in september

- 3 weeks pass before I even mention meeting back up to get it, never got around to it..

- after about a month & a week, I tell him we need to meet, he tells me personal things were going on back where he was from so when he got back taking care of biz there we'd meet.. Again, cool I dont really use it so im not stressing the situation at all.

- Since then he has ignored every request I have made for me to retrieve my item back 
tired.gif

- Again.. I'm not even stressing not having the iPad since I only paid $150 for it and I barely ever used it, was more or less a saucer but its just the principal of the whole situation

- Didn't even want to make this a public thing, but its going on 3 months and I know this is the only way some sort of response will happen
30t6p3b.gif
^ I don't care if you never took it out of the box, you don't lend that kind of stuff out, point, blank, period. And too late on the public thing man, it's on NT now
laugh.gif
. I hope it works out.

P.S. This better not be a troll in disguise

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Damn, took the train with homey a few times after LaGuardia runs, seemed like an aight dude.  Plus he is always on twitter chopping it up with people, kind of surprised.  I'm sure he'll give it back to you now that he is going to be embarrassed.

Henry bought me pizza once...I paid him back
pimp.gif
Must've been the best slice of your life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I mean since you're in the mood of airing %%%% out, am I ever gonna get my HOH Zoom Rookies? Or did you 'lose' your phone again?

10zr8ns.gif

dre stay *$!+%@+ with y'all +!@!@% man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Henry you too cool with all these NT dudes bro.
30t6p3b.gif
Keep a tighter circle b (pause)...

Originally Posted by beh235

I've come to the realization that an Nt'er that I consider(ed) a friend/associate Shabooyah1124 or on twitter @thewhat1124 is trying to play/scam me..
- Back in September my dude tweeted how his computer was broken.. Now considering the fact that we've hung out several times and I NEVER use(d) my iPad I hit him up asking him if he wanted to borrow it for a few weeks since again, I never use it.

- So we meet up, I give it to him and say just give it back in 2 weeks.. Keep in mind this is in september

- 3 weeks pass before I even mention meeting back up to get it, never got around to it..

- after about a month & a week, I tell him we need to meet, he tells me personal things were going on back where he was from so when he got back taking care of biz there we'd meet.. Again, cool I dont really use it so im not stressing the situation at all.

- Since then he has ignored every request I have made for me to retrieve my item back 
tired.gif

- Again.. I'm not even stressing not having the iPad since I only paid $150 for it and I barely ever used it, was more or less a saucer but its just the principal of the whole situation

- Didn't even want to make this a public thing, but its going on 3 months and I know this is the only way some sort of response will happen
30t6p3b.gif
^ I don't care if you never took it out of the box, you don't lend that kind of stuff out, point, blank, period. And too late on the public thing man, it's on NT now
laugh.gif
. I hope it works out.

dont talk to the god that way

I'm surprised cats with thousands of posts aren't familiar enough with NT to know Dre messin with Henz.

Maybe if we bombard dude on twitter we can pressure him into giving it back.........

You take from Henz, you're taking from Niketalk.

LOl i still got ipods and games from people from like 6th grade and **!#.. thas the oldest trick in the book

The guy still goes to summits, after he's scammed people?!? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The ostentation!
roll.gif

I would throw hands on him on sight, and I'm not even a violent dude.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by beh235

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. I hope it works out.

dont talk to the god that way

I'm grown. I don't play those games b.

That's grimey as hell, my man Joey Park comes through to a bunch of the NT NYC gatherings, gives everyone dap and !+$#. You know he readin' this too, if not here then on Twitter. Best thing to do is just fess up and return the iPad.

A bunch of us NT'ers hang out regularly and have done one another solid favors on occasion, so to see something like this.. especially from the NT NYC population.. it's foul.

That's Some Crud, But I'd Have To Say There Are Some Genuinely Good Hearted NTers.  
Just Gotta Watch Out

that dude scammed people on here before a while back.

people like that need to get pressed just because of how they act and the lack of respect they have towards other peoples belongings.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Damn, think he deleted his twitter.

Nah this guy is still on twitter. I'm sure he's well aware of the situation by now, acting like nothin's happened.

Can't trust anybody these days
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

friends or not you need to hand yours ASAP.

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

if your not about that life then just take the L and move on

Back
Top Bottom